Part Eleven

The party was in full swing when we arrived. I had found a black dress that fit from Sharons wardrobe - which I was keeping now - and a pair of heels. The boys cleaned up well too. James in particular looked very sexy; the black blazer and black tee combo made me a little weak... or was that just the after affects of him taking me in the washroom earlier? Either way, I was not complaining.

Sharon was off talking to pretty much everyone which was odd; she was never this popular when we did talk. She had a small group of friends and that was it. The boys and I stood at the bar feeling a little out of place. 

I slammed my hand on the bar and smiled at the bartender, "Shots! We are in need of shots!" I turned to the boys as the bartender went and got some glasses, "How about it? Sambuca?"

"We are not doing shots." Sam waved his hands and backed away slightly.

"Chicken" I stuck my tongue out as the bartender poured some sambuca out for us. "Come on boys...or have I got bigger balls than the two of you?" I smirked.

Sam and James looked at each other before picking up a shot glass each. We clinked the glasses and knocked them back, burning down my throat as I swallowed. But so worth it. I asked for another but the boys didn't. They ordered some beers and I had a third shot. I ordered a beer too... but had a fourth shot before I started drinking the beer.

"I'm not carrying you bed." James smirked, biting his lip.

"If i needed carrying to bed, you so would." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

James rested his hands on my hips, holding me close to him. "Yeah, I would."

A song started that I actually knew! I bit my lip and pulled away from him slightly, "Come dance with me."

"No, I don't dance." James' face dropped as he spoke, shaking his head.

I downed the last of my beer, placing the bottle on the bar, and took his hands in mine, pulling him to the dance floor. "Come on, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I could die." he said deadpan, but pushing a smile down and failing.

"Best make this moment count then." I bit my lip and pulled him a little more and actually making him take a few steps towards me. Finally he gave up and followed me to the dance floor.

Feeling the music throughout my body, I moved in time as James stood there staring at me. I laughed at how awkward he was being, remembering that he wasn't used to this sort of dancing. "You look like a fish out of water." I shouted to him, moving a little closer.

"How do you dance to this?" he asked over the music and I barely heard him.

"Just move. Feel it." I turned round and pushed my back against him. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my hips as I swayed, purposely pushing my ass into him a little more. I reached up and behind me, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling his lips close to my neck. He got the hint and left soft kisses down my neck and over my shoulder as he finally let himself go and moved along with me; our bodies in time with each other. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, closing my eyes and getting lost in the music, the feeling of James against my body again. It was a feeling I would never get tired of. 

James and I continued to dance in to the night, and he actually got quite good. Near the end of the night, Sharon finally came over and leaned in close to whisper, "I've found Nagel. We'll go at day break, apparently that's the best time."

"So I can continue dancing?" I turned to look at her, taking a step away and holding on to James hand. Sharon looked between the two of us, biting the inside of her cheek. She nodded before walking off. "Bit longer then I think you need to carry me to bed."

James smirked and wrapped his arms around me, stopping me dance, "I'm actually pretty tired now." he whispered in my ear.

"Do you need carrying to bed?" 

"Mmm, I'm not that tired." he smiled, lifting me up and over his shoulder.

I laughed as he walked off the dancefloor and over to Sam. We said our goodbyes and James carried me back to the room that Sharon had let us have.

James closed the door behind us, locking it and removing my shoes, throwing them somewhere in the room. He dropped me onto the bed and hovered over me, smirking. "I'm hoping what happens next after a night out is the same as I once knew." James started kissing down my neck and chest, down to the edge of the dress covering my breasts. His hand slowly stroked up my body, reaching the dress straps and slowly pulling them down my shoulders, lightly grazing my skin causing my whole body to tingle.

"I doubt it. Wasn't the 40's all about courting a girl? Making her feel special, like she's the only girl in the world for you?" I panted, losing my breath just from his touch.

He stopped and picked his head up to look into my eyes, "What do you think I'm going to do?"

James continued to pull my dress down and off, tossing it away. His lips attached to my leg, leaving wet kisses as he travelled up to my hip. His fingers wrapped round the band and pulled them down, throwing them in the same direction as the dress. 

James took his jacket off, knelt between my legs and leaned down, placing my legs gently on his shoulders. His breath hit me nearly causing me to come undone there and then. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding my hips in place. I looked down just as he looked up, a small smirk appeared as his tongue licked his lips and stayed out leaning his head down a little further.

His tongue, flat against me, licked up and stopped on the bundle of nerves, wrapping his lips around it and softly sucking. My hands went straight to the back of his head, grabbing his hair, pushing him closer, and arching my back into the sensation of him. He knew what he was doing down there as he continued to lick and suck causing me to shake underneath him, holding back the orgasm as it felt amazing; I didn't want him to stop.

I bit my lip, trying not to make as much noise as before so we didn't disturb Sam or Sharon... but mainly Sam. I didn't care about Sharon. James let go of my hip with his hand, his metal one holding me down a little tighter than before, lightly moving his fingers on my thigh before pulling his head away from me slightly and looking back up, "You know you're going to have to come sooner or later." he tried to say with a straight face, but he looked rather proud of himself.

"I don't want you to stop." I panted, his fingers reaching where his mouth just was.

He smiled, biting his lip and sliding a finger inside me. I gasped, grabbing the sheets tightly, pushing my hips down onto him as best as I could. "What? You like this?" he continued to smirk, moving his finger in and out slowly. All I could do was nodd, unless he wanted me to scream? "What if I did this?" he curled his finger inside me, stroking that spot perfectly. 

"Oh, God" I moaned out in a whisper.

James chuckled lightly before leaning back in and taking my clit between his lips, sucking and licking as he pushed another finger inside, curling them both to his my spot over and over again. 

My whole body felt like it was going to explode with all the sensations going on down there, including the cold metal warming on my skin and holding me tighter and tighter the closer I got to my orgasm; bruises were going to be visible in the morning. 

"Oh, fuck James." I moaned a little louder, but hopefully no one else heard. I grabbed the back of his head again which spurred him on more. He started to moan into me as he sucked; making me lose control and the vibrations taking me over the edge.

James crawled back up my body, my hands never leaving him. He gently kissed my lips, "Only girl in the world for me."