Introduction~

Name: Rumi Kuran/ Rumi Sakamaki

Meaning: Lapis Lazuli

Race: Pureblood (most powerful one ever lived and immortal)

Gender: female

Birthday: January 18

Horoscope: Capricorn

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: Lapis lazuli

Age: (kid in the prolouge) 16

Blood Type: O

Height: 165 cm (5'5")

Appearance: People call her an angel. She has fair skin and long dark brown hair with lapis lazuli eyes. She is very slim with all the curves in the right places. She is average height for someone her age. She also has blood red lips.

Family: Juri Kuran (biological mother), Haruka Kuran (biological father), Kaname Kuran (biological brother), Yuki Kuran (biological sister), Rido Kuran (biological uncle), Senri Shiki (biological cousin), Karlheinz/Touga sakamaki (adoptive father), Christa Sakamaki (adoptive mother), Shu Sakamaki (adoptive brother), Reiji Sakamaki (adoptive brother), Laito Sakamaki (adoptive brother), Kanato sakamaki (adoptive brother), Ayato Sakamaki (adoptive brother), Subaru Sakamaki (adoptive brother), Ruki Mukami (adoptive brother), Kou Mukami (adoptive brother), Yuma Mukami (adoptive brother), Azusa Mukami (adoptive brother).

Occupation: Idol/Model

Personality: She is really nice and wants to help everyone she loves. People descibe her as an angel. She only radiates happiness even though her real family doesn't love her. She cries when she is hurt but tries to persuade people that she is okay for them not to worry about them. She is always happy unless someone mentions her past, then her eyes turn angry red.

Likes: animals, singing, drawing, playing (piano, violin, flute), martial arts, modeling, cooking, her brothers, her uncle Rido, her cousin Senri, Karlheinz, school, manners, sweets, water, and cute stuff.

Dislikes: Yuki, Juri, Haruka, and loud,annoying, obnoxius people. When she talks about her past, there is a look of hate and betrayel.

Abilities: All the elements (her favorite power is water), healing, death, and telekinesis

History: She was the younger sister of Yuki and was born with lapis lazuli eyes. Since those eyes reminded her family of Rido, they all hated her and abused her. She would always cry when she was alone. She didn't hate Kaname that much because he didn't do anything, but he also didn't try stopping Juri, Haruka, and Yuki from abusing her. She was always locked up in her room. The only people she loved when she was little was her uncle Rido and cousin Senri. One day she couldn't take it anymore and ran away and met Karlheinz....... What happens? read to find out more.