Chapter 18: Dog Blood Incident

The female cultivator who was used by Yu Tianze as a living teaching material is a disciple of Xinyi sect. She is a weak and delicate girl, but this time her face is...a bit destroyed thought Mu Zirun. Her whole face was corroded like someone had splashed her with sulfuric acid.

What kind of hatred is this? Can Mu Rizun deal with a girl like this?

The young man opposite her is also handsome, but his temperament does not seem to be as good. Now he looks at the female cultivator screaming in embarrassment. With a very relieved smile on his face: "Bitch! Let's see how you can seduce people now!"

Mu Zirun: ...It seems to be the smell of dog blood.

Yu Tianze frowned: "What is this idiot!"

Mu Zirun immediately got a serious look on his face: "Peak Master, what is going on?"

Yu Tianze's expression is very cold. He doesn't have an interest in such things, but the little boy has to figure out the ins and outs when he encounters such things. This way he can increase his experience so as not to suffer in the future.

Therefore, Yu Tianze swept his eyes and called a disciple from the Xin Sun Sect to ask him to inquire.

The disciple didn't expect that Yu Tianze would have gossipy thoughts But he didn't dare to neglect his ordered, so he hurried to inquire about the matter.

This incident made things more chaotic but chaos is chaos. Before the female cultivator conceded, no one could break into the ring, especially since there wasn't just one person in the ring, but ten people!

Originally, the male cultivator took the initiative to attack after the female cultivator took the stage. The others were fighting as well, but then he suddenly made such a move. It attracted the attention of the other cultivators who surrounded the female cultivator.

However, not everyone sympathized with the female cultivator. Some were thinking about killing the female cultivator, which would be considered as eliminating an opponent. If it is a female cultivator with beautiful face people may still tolerate her a little, but now that the face is ruined what will she do?

Therefore, female cultivator and the male cultivator with vicious methods were both attacked. After a while, both of them stepped down.

It's just that the male cultivator didn't seem to care about the result at all. He just watched the female cultivator's broken face and delicate skin being ruined by the corrosive liquid flowing down her neck with a happy expression on his face. After stepping down, the female cultivator hurriedly took the pill, but unfortunately although the wound did not get bigger the originally rotten face had not returned to normal.

When the sisters who went comfort her saw her bitter eyes they couldn't help taking a step back.

It was really scary.

At the same time, the Nine Sun Sect disciple who was sent by Yu Tianze to investigate also came back. Because he was chosen by Yu Tianze's he was trembling but immediately relayed all the information he learned.

It really was a bloody drama.

Strictly speaking, the sister asked for it.

Mu Zirun feels like he can understand the mentality of the male cultivator.

To put it simply, the male cultivator was the ex-boyfriend of the female cultivator who was disfigured by him. He was also a promising disciple of the intermediate sect. When he came here to participate in the qualifying match last time, he was caught by this female cultivator. She took the initiative to approach, and the two socialized. But this time he suddenly discovered that his beloved woman not only has another boyfriend, but she also keeps several at the same time. Recently, she has been very fond of a high-level male cultivator. The people she hooks up with are better than him. She spends a lot of passionate and sultry times together with them.