Chapter 6: Uproar

A four-linged root—a disciple of the outer sect who is only slightly stronger than the pseudo-spiritual root of the five-linged root, will never be taken care of like the young children in the inner sect. He fends for himself.

But this Mu Zirun just fumbled for himself, from the outer door to the inner door, all the way to Nascent Soul Stage, which attracted a lot of people's attention.

Later, he was wooed in the inner door and became an ordinary Nascent Infant of the Sect Master's line that was not very valued. However, he is better because he has no foundation and no family involvement, so occasionally he was used as a confidant.

Yu Tianze then vaguely remembered that at that time, it seemed that it was Chen Yiheng who had attracted Mu Zirun.

——In order to gain the position of Sect Master, Chen Yiheng has always shown a gentle face. Of course he will find a way to make friends with such a carefree Nascent Soul. Later, in order to be able to swallow the Immortal Palace alone, he should have borrowed the manpower from the Master. There were a few Nascent Soul disciples that he himself wooed, and Mu Zirun was naturally considered a fighting force.

After thinking about it, Yu Tianze frowned slightly.

Just now he came over spur of the meant. How should he treat this "benefactor" now? It is reasonable to say that in the last life, he gave the fairy palace to him, so it could be considered repayment for the other's kindness... But anyway, the other party is the only person in his previous life who had shown such kindness to him. If he did not know him at all, it seems that the child is not very good.

In fact, he really had a good impression of this Mu Zirun.

If he didn't notice it, it would be fine, but he noticed...not to mention, being able to advance to the Nascent Soul Stage with the Four Spiritual Root qualifications without any support. If has to have an adventure, Mu Zirun is very capable. And with the ability, he won't lost his nature, and he won't be corrupted by treasures like the fairy palace. Obviously, he has a very firm will.

Yu Tianze suddenly moved in his heart.

...Why don't I accept a disciple?

With this thought, Yu Tianze's follow-up thoughts were out of control.

His qualification is unclear, but in the final analysis, his will is more important. Ming Yuan relied on him to pile up countless treasures of heaven and earth to become a Nascent Soul, but this person became a Nascent Soul with his own efforts. Such a comparison can be said to be superior.

Moreover, no matter how arrogant and perverse Yu Tianze is, he doesn't want to be an absolutly lonely person, or else he wouldn't treat Ming Yuan like that in his previous life. But since the result is not good, obviously his own vision may be...not very good.

But Mu Zirun is different. He soars into the sky in the midst of hardship, his mentality is not distorted, and his temperament is not ordinary. If he raises him well, he will never lose his life afterwards, right?

What's more, if Mu Zirun had no resources in his previous life, it would be very hard to work hard by himself. In this life, he has to step in and help. Maybe Mu Zirun will be able to cultivate faster... Maybe he can become an immortal with him.

Thinking of this, Yu Tianze's eyes dimmed for a moment.

When he can't trust anyone now, he can at least trust Mu Zirun.

If he missed this, there would be no credible person in the future, it would be too sad.

Soon Yu Tianze made the decision. He looked at Mu Zirun again, with some consideration in his eyes.