Chapter 13: Pool of Dog Blood

Yu Tianze didn't talk much. He preferred using actions to express himself. But when facing Mu Zirun, he still asked questions and gave answers. This type of back and forth can be regarded as chatting.

In the short time on the road, Mu Zirun learned a lot.

For example, the "airplane" that was beaten back is actually a funny thing.

Yu Tianze has been self-tempered since he was a child. Of course, such people are impatient to raise some kind of transportation pets. That's because when they want to go out it's impossible without a transportation tool.

Therefore, when he was refining qi, in order to save trouble, he would go directly to the spirit beast hall of the zongli to take the replacement of the spirit bird. It didn't take long before he got upset. When the foundation was built, he couldn't wait to run into the woods to find a pleasing monster.

In this forest, there is a large group of thunder eagles in the middle and outer periphery. From the third level of the young to the fourth level of the adult and the fifth level of the king, they are exactly the monster birds of the prince-level of a party.

Yu Tianze was not afraid of them. He stared at the young birds during the foundation establishment stage. Even when he was young, the stage was enough for him to ride. And every time he grabbed it, he ran away with it, and put it back when he was done without attracting much attention.

However, there is a young Thunderhawk who is particularly unlucky.

It had originally been unable to reach adulthood. It's not that it has a bad bloodline, but because it has a good bloodline. It grows up late but its coat is beautiful. Soo Yu Tianze went out ten times and caught him each time. 

This Lei Ying felt particularly humiliated. Every time he was put back, he was angry and pretended to be strong. As a result, Yu Tianze was also angry and strong, and he still suppressed it and caught it. Although Yu Tianze didn't realize it, the level of one person and one bird fighting continued to strengthen. Each time this thunder eagle was just enough for Yu Tianze's mount, day after day and year after year, until the thunder eagle became the king of thunder eagles. Even if he was king he still failed to escape the devil's claws.

At this time, such a rebellious Thunder Eagle King was finally tamed.

Mu Zirun thought it was a little funny, but he immediately understood.

To put it bluntly, although the peak master of his family thinks that he keeps it casually, he has actually gotten used to the Thunder Eagle King. Although the Thunder Eagle King is not bound, it is actually the same as Yu Tianze.

This is really interesting.

Lei Ying Wang was very fast. According to Mu Zirun's feelings, he be a lot faster than the plane's he had taken before. So by the time they said a few words, they had already traveled a lot of distance. They arrived at the gathering place of Jiuyangmen.

That is, on a clearing between the inner door and the outer door.

Here, there is a strange spirit beast that is ten feet long and has two pairs of fleshy wings lying on the ground. It's called a spirit beast and not a spirit bird, because it has a tiger head and has no feathers on his body. Not like a bird. But on the back of this spirit beast, dozens of people had already been seated. Basically, they are the disciples who are going to the qualifying meeting this time. All of them are of different levels. 

In addition, there are several spirit birds and spirit beasts also leaning on the side. Their stature is not different from that of the Thunder Eagle King, and they are also the mounts of a certain elder-level cultivators.