Chapter 5: Mu Zirun

This forest is on the back mountain near the Jiuyang Gate. The area is very wide, and a sea of trees. There are many monsters in it.

The other end of the Lin Hai forest is connected to another sect. They are far away from the Nine Sun Gate itself, so the two sides don't bother each other, but the disciples of several sects can enter the forest on their own to experience.

But the closer you are to the center of the forest, the more dangerous it is. There are not only some rare treasures of heaven and earth, but also a few powerful monsters that are comparable to Nascent Soul Stage and Great Ascension Stage. It's just that these monsters vomiting the essence of the sun and the moon in it are rare. Generally speaking, as long as they don't provoke them, they won't be troubled by ordinary disciples. This is also a tacit understanding by some of the strong members of the sects. 

Yu Tianze originally felt boring after a selection meeting, but he felt a lot better after he cheated Ming Yu. So, when he was free, he went to these woods to clear his mind.

Even if it's useless, it is a kind of relaxation.

Yu Tianze did not enter the depths of the woods. He just walked along a straight road, just like his thunder and fire avenue. No matter what blocked him, he would be destroy it one by one.

Of course, no monster beast dared to test his luck by looking for Yu Tianze on this road. After all, the aura of a Master Nascent Soul, even if he didn't deliberately radiate it, the suppression brought by that level was enough to make them flee.

As a result, Yu Tianze walked a little further, enjoying the flowers and trees on the road, and no longer felt bored.

However, Yu Tianze as was just looking around, suddenly he found a wisp of white smoke rising. Where the white smoke was, there seemed to be a small figure squatting faintly.

He frowned seeing it.

How can a little boy be so uneasy that he actually ran into this woods alone?

Without much hesitation, Yu Tianze walked there quickly.

He has no affection for Nine Sun Sect, but he doesn't want to leave unintelligible children. Such a bastard, should be picked up and spanked, and then throw it to the group of negligent disciples to watch!

After a few breaths, Yu Tianze was near the child.

There was a fire burning there. On both sides were very crude wooden shelves. A skinned hare was strung on a hardwood branch. It was being turned over and over by a thin hand. The golden grease was slowly moving. Dripping...

Next to the fire was a child who seemed to be only five or six years old, but with Yu Tianze's eyesight, he could see his bone age at once—he should be nine years old. Yu Tianze didn't know how the disciples who are responsible for taking care of the young children did things, so that this little cub looked like a little chicken. There was no meat on his body, and he looked so pitiful.

Yu Tianze glanced at him up and down, frowning even tighter.

The boy seemed to have a keen sense and turned his head at once.

When he saw the little boy's face clearly, Yu Tianze's expression changed and his eyes suddenly became very complicated.

How could it be him?

As mentioned earlier, Yu Tianze was an unlucky person who was killed by his master and his own stupidity in his previous life. In the last scene, he was besieged by a dozen Nascent Soul's and the last God Great Ascension Stage). But later, he said he was so miserable that he ran away with serious injuries and was trapped by demons...According to the logic, in this case, no matter how powerful he is, based on how seriously he was injured, he would not be able to "almost run away." So how did he do it? This was based on one person.