Chapter 10: Little Disciple's Thoughts

Ming Yuan has been seen by the little servant, the reward has been given, and the missed disciple has also been met. However, Yu Tianze did not say that he wanted to offer the master any treasure, nor did he take the initiative to hand over the monthly materials or any other gifts. He listened to Ming Yuan saying that he was concerned about him, and he only felt that Ming Yuan was dropping hints everywhere. It didn't take long for him to be very impatient. As a dignified master, Ming Yuan thought that Yu Tianze hadn't heard the hints, so naturally he couldn't ask for gifts. Sun Yiwei, the second disciple who had been meditating and cultivating in another place in the cave mansion, came to visit the senior brother.

It just so happened that Yu Tianze didn't care to be here with Ming Yuan, so he simply explained it to Sun Yiwei.

His explanation, of course, is that he should serve the master well, and then said that he can point him to one or two things. After listening, Sun Yiwei was overjoyed and quickly poured out all the questions he had. Yu Tianze listened and quickly provided a solution. Even if it is different from his own way, his realm is far better than Sun Yiwei's, and his explanation could at least enlighten him.

Unconsciously, the two chatted for a long time.

Mu Zirun sat behind Yu Tianze, watching him while looking very serious. He occasionally raised his head slightly, and inadvertently swept his gaze over Ming Yu. Ming Yu's attention had been on Yu Tianze, and even gradually frowned, making Mu Zirun, who had been observing secretly, more amused.

This elder seems to have something to say to Yu Tianze, but Yu Tianze seems to have nothing to say to him. This pair of master and disciple seems to be in harmony with each other.

However, even though Yu Tianze had tried his best not to show his distaste, he still didn't cover it up perfectly. If it hadn't been for Ming Yuan who always trusted his disciple, Mu Zirun is afraid it would have been discovered long ago.

Mu Zirun thought, his peak master seemed to want to draw a clear line between himself and Ming Yuan. However Ming Yuan didn't seem to know, and his peak master wasn't being too obvious. Maybe in the future Mu Zirun will have to do something to help the peak master.

Forget it, it's too early to think about this. He is still improving his strength at the moment, and it is more important to take care of his peak master.

The more Sun Yiwei listened to Yu Tianze's guidance, the more he felt that his senior brother was unfathomable. After listening for so long, he also felt that his senior brother is fundamentally different from the rumors. Otherwise, is it that he has become his junior, so he is treated better? In any case, his impression of the elder brother is very good. When he had been apprentice he hadn't heard of any elder or master who could give such meticulous guidance to the younger generation. Even if he uses a cold tone, isn't that just his character? He didn't swear or kill, so Sun Yiwei felt so safe!

Thinking of this, he couldn't help sighing..."how great would it be if Yu Tianze were his senior brother." Ming Yuan has a good temper and cares about him, but he is really not very good in cultivation. He also asked Master some questions before, but his master's explanation was very vague, as if... he knew how to do it but couldn't express it. In his opinion, this is because he is used to doing it but doesn't really understand it.

Then he sighed again.

The master's cultivation base was stimulated.

He had hoped that it was based on a rumor... but his hope was shattered.

He just look forward to seeing Yu Tianze more in the future.

Sun Yiwei glanced at Mu Zirun, with a hint of envy in his eyes.