Chapter 11: Questions

From this day on, Yu Tianze's life fell into a certain kind of law.

Every morning Maozheng begins to practice in retreat, accumulate strength, temper the body, polish magical powers and so on. When he finishes practice, he go out on time to have a meal with Mu Zirun, and spends half an hour after the meal bathing in the spiritual spring, and then continues his retreat. This time it is to perceive the world and visualize the artistic conception of one's own Tao. In this way, another night will pass, and the cultivation will begin at the time of Mao.

Over and over.

That's right, in addition to the necessary daily practice, Yu Tianze has an extra schedule, which is to eat.

Perhaps it was because Mu Zirun's cooking was good. After tasting his food for the first time, at the same time the next day, Yu Tianze walked out of the room again without knowing why.

After that, he didn't know whether it was expected or unexpected, and he saw another table of good dishes.

But this time, instead of one meat, two vegetarian soup and one soup, it's changed to two meat, one vegetarian soup and one soup.

That soup...still broth.

Perceiving Mu Zirun's thoughtfulness, Yu Tianze felt a little happy again.

He really likes meat. Although those spiritual vegetables and the like contain a little aura and are still sweet, but the meat of a monster beast is creamy and delicious. Not to mention that the flesh of the monster beast is full of pure blood and aura, even if it is Master, it is somewhat helpful.

Yu Tianze even discovered that the meat he eats every day is from the third-level monsters. This realm is comparable to the monks around Jiji, but it is still inferior. After all, the realm is here, and the aura in the flesh and blood is still very strong. Such food is impossible to eat for someone with with Mu Zirun's current ability. Otherwise, the person will explode and die. Obviously, this is specially prepared by Mu Zirun for him.

——To be honest, a Master who doesn't actually need to eat every day, but eats with a little servant every night, which is a bit of a waste of time. But Yu Tianze felt was in a good mood so he did as he wanted.

Besides, Yu Tianze was not a very careless person. Although he was irritable if others treated him kindly... he would be moved. Moreover, someone improved his skills every day to carefully cook meat food for him. Compared with the superficial concern he had received from Ming Yuan, it was easy to see who was more sincere. Now, he felt pleased when he saw Mu Zirun. He didn't mind seeing him everyday. 

Today is no exception.

Yu Tianze sat on one side of the stone table and looked at the boy on the opposite side.

The "little boy" smiled and gave him a chopstick.

Yu Tianze ate the meat blankly.

"Little boy" has his eyes crooked.

Yu Tianze paused and picked up a chopstick dish for the little boy.

"Little bastard" smiled again.

The two of them are no longer so silent when eating. Of course, Yu Tianze is still relatively silent, but Mu Zirun will report every time he has asked the demon spirits to do something recently, how many spirit stones he has spent, and how much he has spent, who came to visit and was turned away by him.

But today is a little different.

Yu Tianze spoke first: "Why don't you cultivate?"

He didn't see the slightest sense of breath from Mu Zirun's body, which meant that the other party hadn't drawn the breath into the body at all - he hadn't even tried it. Although he didn't remember how Mu Zirun in his previous life began to practice, he didn't think that a cultivator with that kind of accomplishment and disposition would be completely satisfied because of a relatively comfortable environment.