Chapter 4: Moving

Recently, a sensational event happened in Nine Sun Sect. Yu Tianze, the most gifted master of thunder and fire in ten thousand years, left his respected Master and set up a new mountain gate.

To be honest, this is really good news for many disciples in the sect.

As for the reason?

Just because of Yu Tianze's appearance as a master, he can accept apprentices in the next step. Even if he doesn't want to accept apprentices so early, how many  students could he actually accept? Being able to serve as a disciple for a Master at Nascent Soul, they might be able to get so many pointers at some point.

This is much better than trying to learn it yourself.

Throughout the entire sect, the current Master Nascent Souls are all old people, with a total of 20 or 30, and the number of disciples under the sect have grown  a lot. Only Yu Tianze, because he had been protecting his master, had no such consideration.

It is conceivable that now this sect is all staring at each other, once Yu Tianze speaks, I am afraid it will stir up a storm.

And Yu Tianze, he had put all his belongings in the storage bracelet, was standing in front of a small mountain.

This small mountain range is the Feixiao Mountain Range, and every small peak in it is called Feixiao Peak.

It is also the place where Master Nascent Soul lives.

The treatment of the Master Nascent Souls by the sect is very good. All monks who have advanced to the Nascent Soul stage can choose an independent small peak as their residence in the Feixiao Mountain Range. They can do whatever transformation they want to do on the mountain.

It wasn't that Yu Tianze had never thought of moving here before and letting Ming Yu live with him. After all, the environment of Feixiao Feng was more than ten times better than that of Yinxiao Feng. But the sect has the rules. The apprentice can live with the master, but there is absolutely no reason for the master to live with the apprentice. So although they also moved here at about the same time in their previous life, Ming Yuan at that time was also eligible to stay here.

But in this life, he won't even think about it.

His mind didn't stay in the memory of his previous life for too long. With a token in his hand, Yu Tianze flew back and forth over the Feixiao Mountain Range.

Then he quickly picked a small peak head full of aura and hit the token directly.

From then on, this small peak head belonged to him.

Yu Tianze didn't have much leisure to transform the top of the peak. He stretched his arms forward, and there was a thunder fire in his palm, which was as big as a water tank. They gathered, like a pillar of thunder and fire, directly hitting the top of this small peak.

In an instant, there was an ear-splitting roar in an instant. Wherever the thunder and fire passed, all the vegetation and rocks were turned into scorched ashes. When the wind blew, they were scattered clean. 

After the wind has cleared, you can find that the top of the peak is already bare and barren, and there is a smooth stone ground with a depth of one food. The two sides are as smooth as a mirror, and so clean that people can't help but look at it. 

Yu Tianze nodded in satisfaction. With his other hand he took a ball of white light from his sleeve and threw it directly at the recessed place.

In the blink of an eye, the white light grew tall in the wind, turning into a very majestic hall.

On the stone tablet in front of the hall, Yu Tianze pointed out and wrote three characters.

"Thunder and Fire Palace"