Chapter 16

The bathroom smells really nice, you thought. Not to mention, it's also ridiculously spacious. As you stood before the sink, washing your hand, you almost got distracted by the lights coming off of the faucet.

After a while you shook your head and turned it off, drying your hands as you briefly looked at the mirror. This time, you thought, you are going straight back to the living room. You nodded once, you already made up your mind earlier after all. That you wouldn't get involve in his personal affair.

"Alright, Y/n, you returned the card, let's go home," you said before turning around and stepping outside the bathroom.

The hallway that leads back, before you can go straight to the living room, you'll pass that room. The room that you now know as the room he use when streaming. Not his gaming room.

You shook your head and started to walk, not letting yourself get swayed by the temptingly half ajar door to that room.

Suddenly you stopped just outside the slightly open door. You didn't notice it was open when you passed by it earlier. Or perhaps it was, you had your head inclined earlier so as to not get tempted to get inside so you probably didn't notice. But now it's halfway open, and through it you can see something that piqued your interest.