𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

"I- you something else I swear" I laughed shaking my head following him into Aaliyah's room. "Damn she knocked already?" Von chuckled seeing her in the playpen knocked out. I picked Aaliyah up putting her in the crib.

"Of course she's sleep Von. She's been up all morning causing commotion" I said. "Should've never gave her all that juice last night you'on listen" Von said.

"Nigga that wasn't me last time I checked that was you who gave her all that candy and juice last night" I said. "Good point I actually did" Von chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"That's not funny Aaliyah was bouncing off the damn walls she wouldn't sit down for shit this morning" I said. "Hmm reminds me of myself when I was a kid" Von said.

"Yeah you stupid ass look like the type to bounce off the walls" I said and he sucked his teeth.  "Mane it ain't my fault my grandma used to give me all that candy and shit" he said and I chuckled.

We both headed downstairs continuing our conversation until we heard someone knock on the door. "Ima go get that" I said going to answer the front door.

I answered it seeing Mia standing there with an umbrella in her hand. "Why the fuck are you at my door bitch? Haven't I told you don't come around me ever again" I said mugging her.

"Damn good evening to you also" she said with a smirk on her face. "I'm not finna sit up and here and play witchu get the fuck off my porch" I spat.

"Damn kicking me off already? Tell Von come outside then I'll leave"  Mia said. "Okay so I guess I have to drag you off my porch" I said nodding my head stepping out the house.

"I wouldn't do that if I we're you" Mia said. "Why not? Because you a little scary bitch? Fight me like we men out on the street" I said balling my fist up. "No because I'm pregnant and why would you wanna have YOUR baby daddy lose his second child?" Mia smiled.

I stared at her for a couple minutes. "Why you so quiet no-" before she could finish her sentence I smacked her across my front yard. "Stop fucking lying bitch I know how your petty ass is" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who's lying? See now let me get my proof" Mia said getting her phone out. "Yeah ima let you do that before I stomp that baby out your damn stomach" I said rolling my eyes.

"See look we was just together last week and 2 days ago" Mia said showing the pictures they took and the dates. I shook my head looking at them letting everything sink in. "Okay come in I'll be right back" I smiled evilly.

She looked at me weirdly and came inside. "VONN SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!!" I said yelling up the railing of the stairs. I turned back around towards Mia staring at the floor.

"Hmm how many weeks you is gang?" I asked because shits about to get busy in this bitch. "Uh like 6 weeks?" She said of very sure. "When you go to the doctor?" I asked folding my arms.

"Tomorrow or Thursday.. why?" she asked looking at me confused. "Damn I can't ask" I said. "Umm no because last time I checked you don't even like me" she frowned. "Yeah and we finna keep it that way" I smiled.

"One second I'll be right back" I said hearing Aaliyah cry from upstairs. I went inside her room and picked her up. "What's wrong stinka? Mommy's baby had a nightmare" I said kissing Aaliyah's forehead while rocking her.