"Take off your jacket."

Without waiting for his response, Annabeth had already reached up to push off his jacket before running her hands along his chest. Though he was still wearing his white shirt, she could feel how his abdomen flexed as he settled into a more comfortable position over her. His trainings really worked wonders for his body, but not too full of muscle that she'd think he'd easily crush her.

"Wanna try something new?" Percy asked, nuzzling Annabeth's neck.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow. Her fiance was looking quite eager for whatever he was planning, but she trusted him.

"Sure."

She was curious, after all. Though they had professed their love to each other, the two of them hadn't gone as far as they had that night in the bath. Percy's grin only grew wider at her affirmative response.

"Lean back against the headboard of the bed," Percy instructed.

Annabeth complied with her back against the headboard. Percy waited for her to settled into a comfortable position before kneeling at her feet.

He picked up each foot, gently placing a kiss on each toe before slowly languidly gliding his lips upwards. A small kiss here and there, a little teasing nip there followed by the soothing lick of his tongue. After his kisses followed his warm hands, massaging and drawing smooth circles along her calves. His mouth soon met with both of her knees. Annabeth bit back a light chuckle. She had never seen anyone worship legs that much.

Her eyes eventually closed to enjoy Percy's actions but her eyes now widened as she felt him lift the hem of her short nightgown and her thighs eventually being pushed apart.

"Wait..."

Percy paused, looking up. Annabeth squirmed, her cheeks flushing. With this position, Percy was looking directly between her legs. She was almost completely exposed. It was a little embarrassing, but the heated gaze he sent her sent tingles along her spine.

"May I?"

Annabeth involuntarily shivered at his husky voice. Her own voice seemed caught in her throat, so she nodded instead.

"Let me know if you feel uncomfortable at any time."

He bent back towards her legs. Something warm and wet touched her center, still covered by her damp panties. The stimulation had her hips lifting slightly up from the bed.

"Percy..."

"I'll make you feel good in just a bit."

His hands pressed her thighs apart, preventing them from clamping together while he licked deviously at her through her panties. Annabeth cried out as he sucked at her clitoris. How was he able to find it so quickly. Soon, she was far too gone to notice him pulling her panties down until she was fully revealed to him.

Cool air brushed against her inner thighs until she felt Percy's warm breath on her bare skin. His tongue lapped experimentally at her entrance, and she could feel something hot trickle from between her thighs. But it was soon lapped up by Percy, who treated it as sweet nectar from the gods. Annabeth whimpered as he wreaked havoc among her senses. Her legs tensed, heels digging into the mattresses. But Percy's hands were still firmly clasping her thighs so she couldn't escape as she felt his tongue dip in and out of her folds.

"Mmmm...," Annabeth moaned he licked and sucked right on the tiny hidden nub in her folds.

It felt too good. Way too good. Annabeth's hands now curled themselves in his hair, pressing him more towards her heated center. Any sign of embarrassment was thrown out of the window as she wantonly offered her hips as Percy serviced her. He obliged her, increasing the intensity of which he lapped and sucked at her.