Still, that didn't mean they couldn't do anything.

Percy turned Annabeth around until her back was pressed against his chest, causing her to brace her hands against the dresser for stability. The dresser had a mirror perched atop of it, so he could see their front profiles in its reflection.

A soft moan ventured out of Annabeth's mouth as Percy began kissing and laying homage to her shoulder. She always smelled of her favorite citrus fragrance, a scent that Percy truly enjoyed. It was a fresh clean scent, not overpoweringly sweet like some of the more pungent floral perfumes that other noblewomen wore. The scent beckoned him to lay a fresh new path of red marks on her neck and shoulder.

But he had to rein in his greed for making too many marks on her skin. Annabeth had threatened to kick him out of bed if he made too many that couldn't be covered up. Truly a shame, and Percy was a shameless man when it came to Annabeth. Instead, Percy settled for gently nipping and mouthing against the nape of her neck, taking care not to leave any semi-permanent marks.

"Percy," Annabeth warned gently, and Percy made a noise to show that he understood. Pity.

But his eyes still twinkled mischievously. He could still leave his love marks in areas that were normally covered by clothes. For example...

Percy's left hand cupped one of Annabeth's breast, easily feeling how a little bud became perky through the silky material from the teasing of his fingers. His other hand joined, until each clasped a soft mound of flesh, squeezing just enough to have her whimper but not be in pain.

Annabeth shuddered, her back arching from the sensitive region. As she moved, so did her hips. Percy grunted as her hips brushed his hardened erection. Through the reflection of the mirror, he saw Annabeth smother a grin as she wiggled her butt deliberately this time.

"Minx..." Percy murmured.

In retaliation, Percy let his right hand venture right between her thighs, slipping underneath the low hem of the nightgown. Annabeth gasped at the sudden contact of the palm of his hand pushing her back until his cock rubbed tantalizingly against her to relieve some of the building pressure.

His fingers lightly danced circles against her panties, sometimes stroking right above her slit. Only a thin piece of cloth was a barrier to her warm entrance. As he stroked more and more, the wet spot in her underwear only grew. Now and then, his fingers would "accidentally" slip underneath the cloth and acquaint themselves with her slick curls and folds.

Soon, Annabeth was panting, moaning slightly as a finger dipped just up to the first knuckle inside her briefly before pulling out. Her little sighs and breaths excited Percy further. He could just envision himself inserting exactly where his finger had just been, burying himself in her warm entrance until she was shuddering and crying out his name. What would it feel like to be finally inside her as they made love?

Insanity. She was driving him to insanity.

Take a deep breath and slow down, Percy scolded himself before the last remnants of self-control were gone. He didn't want their first time to be pressed up against the dresser. No, they should be on the bed with soft and clean sheets. He made a mental reminder to himself to have blue rose petals sprinkled on the bed for their wedding night.

Sensing his moment of distraction, Annabeth decided to grind her derriere against his now painful erection.

Having had enough, Percy swept Annabeth off her feet and carried her onto the bed.

*************************

Annabeth soon found herself laying flat on the bed. The mattress sank beneath her slightly as Percy moved on the bed over her. His hair had gone messy from where her fingers had played with the dark strands.