First Times:23

Warning!!!: SMUT!!

LOUIS' POV:

I stood in the shower, scrubbing every inch of my body. I cleaned myself everywhere I possibly could. I was nervous, yet excited, also bubbly, giddy and happy. For the first time, I was happy. Harry...he was just amazing.

He cuddled me as we watched all kinds of porn, to help figure out what I liked, which I'm sure was not only just for me, still the gesture was quite surreal. He was so genuine, made me comfortable in every conversation, like a glow he had surrounding him that screamed,

"I ACCEPT YOU." 

I quickly finished, turning off the shower, my hard-on begin to die down, which would only last moments. I brushed my teeth, just for extra precaution, wrapping a towel around my waist. 

Butterflies engulfed my stomach, my mind going crazy, it was best to say, I was nervous as fuck. Staring back at myself through the mirror, I took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves.

Soon enough I found myself opening the washroom door, letting the cold air of my bedroom surround me. My heart melted at the sight before me, the bed was made just the way we need it.

Harry stood awkwardly, arms on his sides, fingers rubbing together which was one of his nervous ticks. The lights were dimmed to a dark red, glasses of champagne on the nightstand.

"Wow, where are the rose petals?"  I laughed, walking towards him. Harry chuckled, smiling when I pulled him into a kiss.

"Alcohol, to calm the nerves, makes me a lot more confident.."  Harry mumbled into the kiss. I smiled, my hands finding his waist, gripping him tightly.

He pulled away, grabbing the glasses off the nightstand, handing me one. We clinked our glasses together before taking a sip. Nervously, I finished my glass, accidentally chugging it, I stared at him awkwardly, watching him finish his slowly.

"Eager are we?" He joked, taking the glass out of my hand quickly, placing them back where they were.

Suddenly that taste of champagne submerged my mouth in seconds. His lips moved against mine passionately, tugging at my bottom lip, tongue exploring my mouth.

We stumbled backward, Harry falling onto the bed, me on his lap, kiss not being broken. I leaned onto the bed, trailing kisses down his lips, to his jaw, and neck finally reaching his sweet spot, which is just below his jaw, beside his ear.

"Mmm,"  Harry moaned, gripping my waist tightly. The towel laid on the ground, Harry still only in his sweatpants.

I curled my fingers under the waistline of his sweatpants and boxers tugging at them like a child. I removed them swiftly, placing kisses on his bare torso. I stopped my eyes along in the view.

His body was littered with tattoos. I was never one for tattoos but, he...he was an exception. His butterfly tattoo on his stomach, his two birds on his collarbones, but one stood out, a secret tattoo, one I somehow never seemed to notice.

"Is this new?"  I ask, trailing it with my finger, he flinched.

"Yes...it is,"  he mumbled, grabbing my hand, placing it on his chest.

I looked into his eyes, gulping, my heart racing, "I'm ready.."  I whispered.

I laid on my stomach, staring at the blank wall before my eyes. I could feel Harry's body hovering over mine. I froze when I felt his skin on mine, his chest grazing my back, as he placed kisses from my shoulders down to my lower back.