Who is He: 14

HARRY'S POV:

The sound of birds singing rang through my ears, the sun peeking through the blinds. You could practically feel the outside air in the room. The air was crisp, cold. I do not feel like getting out of bed.

"HARRY, I'M LEAVING FOR WORK, GET UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL-"

Fuck school.

I got up, ripping the sheets off my body. The cold air hugged my bare skin, as I rummaged for clothes. I slipped on a normal tee, black skinny jeans, with a pair of white vans. I stood in front of the mirror, fixing up my hair, setting it with hairspray before I quickly exited my bedroom.

I walked downstairs, finding the kitchen empty. No sign of Gemma, no sign of mum, no sign of-

I grunted, grabbing my keys from the key holder, locking the front door. The driveway was empty. No sign of Louis anywhere. Thank God. I did not feel like facing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I walked into homeroom scanning the class. Since the minute I arrived, my eyes have been scanning for him. I didn't want to, I hated that I was, yet every time someone walked into the room my eyes would travel like they never have before. It was irritating, why every bone in my body jumped, or why my heart fluttered at the sound of his name.

"You okay?"

"Hm.."

"Are you looking for someone or something?"  Niall chuckled. I shook my head, giving him a small smile.

"Not necessarily,"  I said.

Class passed by in a blur, all the students were leaving the classroom, Eleanor and Niall alongside me as I walked out of the classroom. I walked the hallway, scanning every face until my heart fluttered.

My eyes found him. Louis stood in the hallway, surrounded by people. He had a smile on his face, a boy with red hair stood beside him, making him laugh. Girls clung on to his arm, laughing at whatever was so funny. The sight made me feel small.

"We don't have to deal with that,"  Niall said, stopping me, from walking to my locker. I scoffed, looking at him, running my hand over my face.

"I'm not,"  I said, looking directly into Louis' eyes. He was talking to the boy beside him, but his eyes were glued to mine. His look sent shivers down my spine.

"Let's go then-"

"Actually um, I'm skipping lunch. I have to look for someone,"  I said. We exchanged goodbyes, as I walked the school halls until I found the specific room.

"OH GOD-"  I screeched, at the sight before me.

In front of me, was Zayn and Liam. Zayn and Liam who were kissing. kissing. they were kissing. Not no small pecks. It was a full-blown make-out session.

"Shit,"  Zayn coughed, I stared at them, a big O shaped was painted on my face.

"Wow, is it just me or is it hot in here?"  I joked, walking over to them. Liam's face was bright red, Zayn had a grin plastered on his face.

"So you two...?"

"Dating,"  Zayn chuckled, looking over to Liam, running his hand through his hair.

"Does everyone know this or was I just left out?"  I laughed, taking a seat across from them.

"Couple of friends know, not the entire school, not that hard to figure out though,"  Zayn joked, taking a swig of his water.

"So you guys are.....Gay?"

"You asked that like it's a crime, skinny jeans,"  Liam said, acting offended.

"Oh my god, no no, that's not what I.."

"I just...that sounded so rude now that I think of it...Oh god.."

"Nothings wrong with being Gay, I just..."

I stopped talking, this was so embarrassing. I saw Liam and Zayn laughing, exchanging looks.

"Sorry.."  I choked, giving them an apologetic smile.

"I was joking mate,"  Liam laughed.

"Yeah, we're gay,"

"So am I-"

Oh shit. I did not just blurt that out. Fuck..

I awkwardly smiled, taking in both of them. They exchanged looks, squinting their eyes in my direction, before looking at each other again.

"Makes sense now,"  Zayn laughed, looking over at me

"What's that supposed to mean!"  I joked, hearing a laugh from Liam.

"You seemed so...straight...a little too straight,"  Liam joked, taking a bite from his sandwich.

"That's offending,"  I chuckled, all of us breaking into laughter, seeing Zayn spit out his water.

"On a serious note...I did come to look for you to ask you something, but now I have a new question."

"Do you know of any other gay guys at the school? Bisexual perhaps?"  I asked, Zayn giving me a confused look.

"What do you mean, not that I know of,"  Zayn spoke, cleaning up his mess.

"It's just...I've been trying to figure out who this person is that I was texting. I told him who I was then he totally ghosted me..."  I ranted, taking out my phone.

I showed them the messages, as both of them exchanged shocked looks. Zayn gulped, looking away, and down to his feet, as if he was processing something.

"We spoke for a few days, kinda told him my whole life story.."

"and he told you he was bisexual?"  Liam asked, scrolling through our messages. I quickly took the phone, placing it in my pocket.

"Yes...and by the looks on your face, you recognized the number?"  I stuttered, Liam ran his hand over his mouth.

"Fucking Hell Zayn, I-"

"Yeah...I know,"  Zayn sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"You guys know who he is? WHO IS HE?"

"Um.."  Liam strung out, he and Zayn exchanged looks,

"That's Louis Tomlinson's number," Zayn said.

My body froze. The pieces started connecting in my head. All the tiny details begin to make sense, like a flashback happening all at once. That explained everything. Why he was so nervous when I took his phone, how he knew I was into music. Why he never said anything when I told him about it. God how could I have been so blind. All the times I asked for his number, and he would always find a way out. How could I have not seen it?

"I um...I need to go-"  I stuttered, shooting up from my chair. In the heat of the moment, I walked out of the school, pushing people out of the way.

I climbed into my car, pulling out of the school parking lot.