Experimenting: 22

Warning: Sexual Content

HARRY'S POV:

"Yes, I'm sure, please..."  I begged, attacking his lips. My tongue entered his mouth with desire. I felt every bone in my body shudder at the feeling of his tongue against mine. My body heat radiated off of me as if I was floating. The way Louis' lips molded perfectly into mine. The taste of mint and weed that lingered on his tongue sent me into oblivion.

His skin grazed mine ever so often, Louis was now straddling my lap, grinding his body against mine. The bed was squeaking, and you could hear the bedsheets sing as they ruffled. Passion, desire, and need were the only words I could use to describe this moment. 

"Har..."

"Mhm?"  I responded, gasping for air, yet not wanting to pull away from his lips. I kissed him passionately, my tongue exploring every crevice of his mouth in heat.

"What do you want?"  Louis whispered into my mouth, letting his arm fall from my waist.

He pulled away for the first time, only for a few seconds before his shirt laid on the ground. He attacked my lips harshly, having no mercy, leaving marks on my skin, which I love.

"You, can I have you?"  I pleaded.

Louis broke the kiss, looking down at me, his face held a puzzled look. I remained still, hands on his waist, hard-on pressed against his bum. The silence was loud, I felt myself start to shrink under him, afraid I might have asked for the wrong thing.

I would be lying if I said I didn't like receiving. Louis was my first, and he made it the most pleasurable thing in the entire world, even when he didn't have the right tools. Every little kiss planted, every harsh thrust that was given, roughly  yet so gently, I don't know how he does it, or how even begin to control himself.

I wanted him. My body tensed and went into an eccentric thought of being inside him. The way he'd be too tight, the moans that would escape from him. The way I'd watch him climax and refuse to give it to him, the eye contact I'd make with him when I entered inside of him. Everything about it, made me go insane.

"Lou?"  I whispered Louis' face flushed red.

"Would you be mad if I said No?"

No. He said no.

"Harry...I've never had anything done before..." Louis sighed, plopping down onto the bed beside me.

I stared at the ceiling, my breathing slowing down, I placed my hands on my chest, closing my eyes.

"Pretty sure you have..."  I joked, trying to ease the mood.

I turned my face, giving him a cheeky smile, letting him know I wasn't upset. I'll admit, I'm a little disappointed, I couldn't have him, but I would never force him into anything or ever try to convince him. He wasn't ready, and that's what was important. He said NO. A no is a no.

"I'm sorry..."  Louis mumbled, his eyes getting a little watery.

"Baby...no...it's okay!"  I said, in a loving voice. I comforted him, taking him in my arms, his head resting on my chest.

"Listen to me, you aren't ready, and that is okay Louis. We're okay."  I whispered, caressing the back of his neck slowly.

"I want to give you what you want I'm so sorry.."  Louis cried, trying to pull away.

"Lou, look at me..."  I demanded, in a stern voice.

Louis met my eyes, tear-eyed, blue eyes, looking into mine begging for forgiveness. I cupped his face, wiping his tears, planting a long kiss on his forehead.

"Don't ever be sorry. Do you understand me? I am not upset. You aren't ready Louis, and I will never be mad at you for that,"  I whisper, looking into his eyes.

He sniffles, wiping away his tears, resting his forehead on mine.

"I'm still hard tho-"  Louis complained, I chuckled at his timing.

"You really are one for bad timings huh?"  I laugh, planting a small kiss on his lips.

"I have an idea.."  I suggested, grabbing my phone from the nightstand beside me.

"Shoot."

I wrapped my arm around Louis, as he cuddles into my chest, watching me scroll through my phone.

"Hey!"  Louis screeched, when I entered the URL, "PornHub.com," into the bar. I chuckled, whispering into his ear, "just hear me out!"

I clicked on the first video there was, which was of a man and woman, doing all sorts of positions. Louis watched intensely as the man and woman did things, he wasn't moving, still, as a statue, I would say a little uncomfortable.

"Would this get you off?" I asked, not even amused by the sight before me, I stared down at him, his face was flinching at the screen.

"Absolutely not," Louis said, gagging jokingly, I laughed exiting the video. We scrolled the website viewing multiple videos, every type of porn you could think of, only for a few minutes each.

Pan porn, lesbian porn, all except for gay. He did say he got off a little seeing, a transgender woman and man. He said and I quote, "maybe that could work." I was glad I could be a little help, I know how awkward it can be trying to figure yourself out.

I finally arrived on the homepage of the gay porn, instantly Louis squirmed. I hadn't even clicked on a video yet when Louis blurted out "yes."

"This,"  Louis said, clicking on a video. It was a video of two men flip fucking, it was passionate, armature, and real.

"Fuck.."  I choked, starting to feel myself get excited again, Louis' eyes darted directly to my face.

"Can you do that?"  Louis asked shyly, at the video before us. I was taken aback by his sudden confidence, I didn't think he would actually ask.

"You mean, could I eat you out?"  I said, making sure it was what he meant, I stared into his eyes, his lips pressed together, face flushed red.

"I want to be open with you, and even though I'm not ready for the big stuff, you tried for me, so...I want to give you something...although that's more for me, still I want to be able-"  Louis rambled off.

"Was that pun intended? "Open for you?" "Big stuff?" because if it was that was amazing,"  I joked, easing his nerves. He laughed along, pushing on my chest playfully, grinning ear to ear. 

"Yes, I would, if that's what you want sweetheart,"  I say, getting excited. Then a little nervous when I had to ask a certain question. I looked at him nervously, wanting to ask but I could bring myself to say anything.

"Could I...possibly clean myself before you do? It's not like I'm dirty, I showered a few hours ago, I just want to be extra clean with you?"  Louis said shyly, his face was flushed red.

It's like he read my mind.

I laughed, nodding my head in agreement, in seconds Louis was off the bed, trotting off to the washroom. I chuckled, seeing him travel across the bedroom, shutting the door eagerly.

"Wouldn't mind joining ya!"  I call out, smiling at the ceiling.

"Patience Styles!"  He yells back, I grunt, rolling over, digging my face into the pillow where he slept. The scent of strawberry shampoo lingered where he laid.