Scotch Affects Everyone: 17

HARRY'S POV:

I awoke in a feeling of sweat and heat. I was sticky, tired, and the banging headache did not help. I guess you could blame the scotch for the after-effects. I looked around, my eyes catching the glowing red numbers on my alarm clock.

2:20 AM

Shit.

I tore the sheets off my body, lifting my body up, stumbling to gain my balance, I guess I was still a little drunk. My throat was dry, skin on fire, my head throbbing with each step I took. I was hazy, couldn't even remember how the hell I got into my own bed, let alone why I was sleeping naked.

I step into the washroom, the cold breeze caught me off guard, as I stared back at my reflection. My cheeks were flushed red, bite marks littered all over my neck and torso, lips bruised, nail marks on my shoulders and waist.

What the actual fuck. I look wrecked, what the hell did I do last night?

I leaned against the wall, replaying any sort of memories of what happened. All of this could only mean I slept with someone. Someone who was savagely ruthless in bed obviously. Who the fuck did I sleep with?

I showered and went back to bed, a couple of hours later I'm now in school, and Eleanor just won't stop talking. Here's the thing...after the party, she and I have been hanging out. I thought it was just like friends, however, she seems to think we've been going on dates...which is just great. Just my luck.

"So what do you think?"

"Babe?"

"Babe?"

"Harry!"

"Hm?"  I questioned staring back at Eleanor.

"I said what do you think?"  She asked, giving me a big smile, running her eyes over my face.

"Yeah sure, sounds great,"  I smiled.

"Perfect, I'll see you then,"  She said, placing a small kiss on my cheek before leaving the table.

Thank god. I had no idea what I had just agreed to, but I had to do anything to get away from her.

"Do you even hear what she just said?"  Niall jokes, taking a bite of his food.

I looked at him, with a smirk,

"No fucking clue mate,"  I laughed, seeing Niall nod his head in disapproval taking a sip from his fucking juice box. An actual juice box.

"She asked if you wanted to be her date to the Halloween dance, and you said yes!"  Niall exclaimed, laughing his ass off.

"What, no she didn't-"

"You're joking right?"

"Niall I don't remember her ever saying that!"  I panicked, while Niall just continued to laugh at me.

"Well she did mate, you wanna know the main part you missed that I know you'll love?"

I gulped, taking a sip of my water. He stared at me eagerly, grinning ear to ear, Zayn and Liam sat beside us, lost in each other's presence to even acknowledge us.

"She said she wanted to do matching couple costumes,"

"You're a dick,"  I laughed, continuing to finish my lunch.