The future Queen of the Deep Blue has been shot by an arrow, poisoned, kidnapped, felt pain, awakened her inner magic, saved her sister. The more that adds to the list, the more that she begins to understand that she's a survivor. The things and the pain that she has been through is enough to break a person. But, Isolde stands as tall as ever, and she feels as strong as ever. The things that have happened to her is actually the strength that has formed her into the rightful Queen that she is.

As she lies there she starts to hear a voice. "Come to me, Isolde" The voice tells her. The voice is one that she does not know and has never heard before. Still, despite having never heard the voice, she finds herself connected to the voice itself. As if she has heard it somewhere before. But where? With confusion, she looks around the dark room, never seeing anything other than the blinding darkness of the room. Least of all a person that could have spoken to her, in fact the only thing that she can see properly in the room are the stars up above.

Her head moves to look at the man that is beside, his body so close to her that they are touching in places that they should not be touching. By her legs her dress that she wears has slightly lifted itself under the covers and their skin touch by the legs. She gulps when she realizes that their skin touches. His warm skin is smooth, and it sends these warm spikes up and down her entire body. What those are she doesn't know but doesn't want them to ever stop.

The girl gulps when she looks down at her own waist, only to find that his arms are wrapped tightly around her. Holding her to his chest. Her back up against his chest. The only thing that prevents their skin from touching around that area are the clothing that they wear. For only a small second the girl wishes that she wasn't wearing anything, and he weren't either for then their skin would touch the heavenly feeling of the touch that only he can give would be present to her to feel on her own skin and feel her heart beat faster inside her chest.

It takes her some time to starts moving, despite her own heart which she doesn't to listen to. As carefully as she could, she breaks the contact that they share and removes his arms away from her, where they fall to his side. Thomas remains in his slumber and doesn't even stir when she moves. The voice that continues to tell her to come, and that they need to see her, that they need her becomes far too strong for her to not listen. Her mind has become one, not pulling her in every direction as it would always be.

This time her mind is just thinking of that voice and doing what the voice tells her to. For better or worse she cannot deny that the voice is so familiar to her and like she has heard it before. Despite having never heard that voice in her life. It confuses her deeply and that is what she wants to find. Isolde is naturally really curious and now that is spiking high deep within her. She breaks the hug and finds herself cold without the touch of Thomas. As if he is the only warmth that can touch her body.

Slowly but carefully she removes the covers off her and once she's standing on her feet her eyes once again look around herself. Isolde cannot remember where the door is and in the darkness seeing where the door is because harder. Slowly she turns in circles and narrows her eyes. Trying to see anything at all, mostly the doors that lead to this room and will lead her out. Still, her eyes cannot see a thing. Then an idea comes to her head. "Perhaps I have gone mad, but you make me mad" She whispers, her emerald eyes quickly looking at the sleeping man on the bed.

Speaking only the truth when she said those words. Slowly she sits on the bed. If it works, that she doesn't know, and if it does work she won't know how it will take form. She closes her eyes and stares into the darkness. Isolde's mind flaming down with every second that passes by the world and the more that she waits. The world around her seems small and yet so big at the same time. The girl searching inside her for things that she can feel but never connected to.