Chapter IX

Tuesday, December 8th
Zara P.O.V

I'm not jealous. I'm not. I usually look like this it definitely not because of the girls that rubbing all over Quintez. One I don't have a crush on him so why should I care and two he's not mine so I can't be jealous. That's why I'm not.

"...ara? Zara?" I heard from behind me. I turn around and see Raymond.

"Im sorry Raymond. Wassup?" I asked

"Oh nothing much. Are you good? Your staring off into space." I looked over to see the girls still over Quintez and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine waiting for this day to be over." I said and he looked at me strange but didn't say anything.

After a few minutes the last bell finally rang. I hurried and left the class and soon the school while saying quick goodbyes to people who spoke to me in the halls.

"Z over here." I heard Marcus say. I smiled and walked his way wanting to hurry and get away from school.

"Hey cmon let's go." I said grabbing the door that was locked. "Where's Quin I gotta ask him a question." He said looking around.

"Inside not coming out anytime soon so let's go." He just had to come out as soon as I said that. Marcus was about to call him when he noticed the girls still surrounding him. He looked at me and I saw some emotions go through him before he unlocked the door allowing us to finally leave.

"Who were they?" He asked as we pulled out the parking lot. I shrugged not really wanting to speak about it. "Hey, you wanna hang out today? I'm off today and we haven't really hung out in a minute."

"Yeah sure." I said smiling. I haven't hung out with my brother for a while on account of us being busy so it brightened my mood a bit.

"Bet. Tonight be ready around 7."

After we get home it's still a bit early so I chill for about an hour.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

He never told me where we were going and I didn't really care enough to ask. We was jamming to music the whole way there, radio all the way up. We pulled up at the movies 10mins later.

"Cmon lil sis." He said and got out the car. I followed and soon we were inside. "Yo look it's throwback movies this week."

"What's John wick?" I asked looking at the screen. I heard a gasp from next to me and turned to see Marcus staring at me mouth wide open.

"H-how have you never heard of John wick? Are you kidding me right now?" He asked in disbelief and I just shrugged.

"Yeah ok we're watching that and when we get home I'm buying all the movies and you will be watching 2 and 3."

"I have school tomorrow." I semi complained. He shrugged and bought the tickets.

We went into the movies theater and sat through the previews before the movie finally started. During the movie we might've almost got kicked out once or twice because Marcus was way too excited.