Chapter VII

Wednesday, November 18th
Quintez P.O.V

So remember that major fuck up I did yesterday. Yeah well I'm paying for it now. I'm at JB's house with Raymond. We're in JB's room and I told them what I did. Yeah should've eased into it a lil more.

"You did what!" Ray yelled. I winced not wanting to be in to much trouble.

"Your a dumbass." JB said bluntly as always. I looked down but didn't say anything. "Jazmin's gonna be pissed you used her to lie." He continued and I shot up looking at him.

"Wait don't tell her please. I don't want to get in trouble by her she's gonna literally beat my ass." I begged them. They both shook their heads.

"So what's the plan now that you lied." Ray asked. I shrugged.

"I didn't think before I said it. It was an accident honestly." I said laying on the floor.

"You sound like Ray right now."

"Hey! Asshole." He said pouting. I laughed and JB shrugged. "Why don't you just tell her the truth?"

"I can't. I'll just let it run it's course I don't want to lose our friendship because I like her." I told em.

"Right well you have fun with that. Imma just sit back and observe." JB said nonchalantly. I rolled my eyes and started getting up to leave.

"Where you going?" Ray asked.

"Just my moms house. Davonte and Niya wanna hang. I'll catch y'all later."

After I left I went to my moms house. I opened the door to find them all cuddled up on the couch. I decided I was gonna have some fun. I quietly closed the door and crept over to them on the couch.

"Boo!" I screamed and they all jumped. I hadda dodge a punch from Davonte and fell on my ass. I started laughing after they realized it was me and was holding they chest.

"That's not funny." My mom said. Rango came over and attacked me on the floor.

"Quinny!" Niya said and came and hugged me.

"You gon choke me Ni." I said tryna breath. She let go and said, "Sorry. Are you staying?"

"Yeah I came to hang for a while." I said and sat in the couch with them.

"Hey Quintez." I heard Jaivion say from next to me. I looked over and gave him a nod and went back to the movie.

Ding

I look down and see Zara texted me.

Zara: Hey whatcha doin?

Me: Non much hanging with the fam

Zara: Oh damn I'm bored

Me: where Marcus?

Zara: Work

Quintez: You want me to come over

Zara: Naw I'm finna hit up this hang out at Jay place just wanted to see what you was doing. I'll talk to you later

Jay? Ain't no way in hell he having a get together and ain't invite me. I checked peoples snap and insta stories to see if anybody was there and sholl enough.

As much as I wanted to pull up and not have him alone with Zara cause everybody know he got a thing for her I couldn't because 1 I was with my family and I'm not ditching them for a party and 2 I never told Zara I was into her so whoever she date I can't even be mad about it.

"You ok?" I heard my mom ask and I nodded. I spent the rest of the night with them and eventually went home after I put Niya to sleep.

-----------------------
Short and trash yeah Ik

Vote and Comment