1. Heartbreak

The next morning when i woke up my complete body was sore. All the events of previous day came rushing to me with a hint of depression and self loathing.

Getting out of bed was a really difficult task for me that day due to both physical and mental reasons. I got up and went to take a long bath. The feeling of hot water on my sore body felt like heaven. I stood there till the water ran cold. After getting ready i went downstairs to find my dad eating breakfast and filling some forms.

"Good morning dad" i wished him
"Morning"he wished me without looking up from the forms he was filling.

I went and got some cereals and orange soda( they actually taste great) and began eating.

After a while dad looked up scrunching up his nose and broke the silence.
"I need your signature on these forms" he said handing me the forms and a pen

What i looked turned my already broken pieces of my heart into fine powder.

There was a form for my admission in Oakleaf preparatory school New York.

As i looked up tears started to well up in my eyes.
As a tear drop left my right eye dad started to speak again.
"Stiles i dont know you anymore. Everytime you lie to me i can only think that where did i went wrong. You were an A grade student and now your grades are slipping. Every other day i find you in some trouble. You are getting out of hand stiles. I don't know anymore how to handle you. This was my last option . You need to understand that i don't have any choice."

"There has to be something else we could do. I promise i wont hide things from you dad. I promise you that you wont find me in any trouble but please don't do this" i said desperately. By this time i was fully (clumsily) crying.

"There isn't anything else that can be done stiles. Scott told me everything about supernatural when you ran away. He told me that you probably freaked out when the lights went out. This town is dangerous and you can't protect yourself and I can't protect you all the time. I dont want to lose you too stiles" he said to me without looking into my eyes.

That's when i realised that i had truely lost my dads trust. I lost the trust of the last person in my life.

So i did what i should have and what i was expected to do.....

I signed all the forms.