- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The six of them gathered again in school at night. They went on with their plan just like last night. Scott with Derek, Allison with Isaac and Lydia with Stiles. Each two will stay at a point and keep an eye on the spot.

First of all, he just wanted to say that, Derek really is terrible at being a leader. First thing, he doesn't listen. Secondly, he does things his way, impulsively and aggressively. Stiles can really go on and on about this.

Why is he such a sourwolf.

"Don't get hurt." Lydia whispered softly.

Stiles stared deeply into her peering watery hazel eyes.

He wished he could pulled her in and wrap his arms around her tightly but they're in the middle of preventing a crime scene from happening so, he planted a chaste but quick kiss on her head. He was sure that she smelled like honey, sweet and alluring. 

"I won't."

They stayed silent after, waiting for what's coming for them.

Faint, but vivid. The sound of footsteps.

"I heard them." Stiles became extremely alert. "Four."

"Four of them?" Lydia whispered.

He listened again. Something's not right. It's weird. That's more than four.

"Seven...eight." He murmured but she heard it.

"Eight?!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Shhh!" Stiles covered her mouth at instant.

The sound of their footsteps are gone. A horrid scream was heard instead. A girl.

Without hesitation, Lydia ran out of their hiding area and Stiles went along.

"Lydia wait!" Stiles shouted.

She stopped running and they both saw something. A figure of a girl, stood still, frozen. On the opposite side, stood Allison and Isaac along with Derek and Scott. They heard and came as well.

"Hannah?" Lydia called softly. "Hannah, what are you doing here?"

They approached her slowly. She's still frozen in place.

Another girl came running out from a classroom. That brown blonde.

"Estella?" Isaac blurted as he saw her.

Oh god Estella, what the fuck is she doing here.

Estella looked around and stole a few quick glances at Stiles. Well, she looked terribly like a lost deer, a dumbfounded one.

"Oops, hello there." Estella smiled.

And just within that few seconds that everyone happened to have their attentions at Estella, Hannah was gone. Snatched away by whoever that was hiding and waiting.

All of this had to happen within that few seconds. 

"Fuck." Stiles cursed under his breath.

"Estella get back!" Isaac shouted and went ahead to pulled her back behind him.

Funny, cute. Isaac's protecting Estella.

"Stiles, we have to get to Hannah!" Lydia said in an anxious tone.

Before they could even go, their paths were halted by three men. They all stood looking slyly at them all with their sharp fangs and their crimson veiny eyes.

Derek with his venomous werewolf teeth out, he growled loudly. His curved and sharp claws struck out, he flung himself onto the vampires with full force but the three vampires were fast enough to dodge his impulsive attack. They tossed him aside, hitting him hard on the wall.