Chapter Sixteen

~Y/N's POV~

A few weeks went by and everything seemed back to normal for once. My landlord had called me and told me everything I owned got sold because I had failed to pay rent. Not like I really cared. I hated that place anyways.

I had seen a few missing children's cases on the news. I had a feeling I knew who did it. But I didn't think too much of it.

William and I finally went back to work after the weekend ended. Henry was happy to have us back.

We both started to plan Elizabeth's birthday. It was going to be held in a building that had been in construction since before I moved to Utah.

I was actually nervous because of the last birthday party we had. William told Michael that his friends weren't allowed to come.

I ended up telling the police what Clara had done and they started looking into it but they couldn't find any evidence.

That's really all that happened in the past few weeks. I guess that leads us to where we are now.

The day of Elizabeth's party.

"Come on Michael we are going to be late if you don't hurry up!" I yelled from downstairs. "Ok I'm coming!" He yelled back. He ran down the stairs and ran past me out the door. "Come on Y/N hurry up!" he shouted.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I walked towards the car where William and Elizabeth were. I got in the passenger side and shut the car door.

"Ok is everyone ready?" William asked. "Mhm!" The two kids shouted in unison. "Alrighty then." William said as he drove out of the driveway and towards the location the party was being held at.

When we arrived Lizzie was the first one out of the car. "Come onnnn I want to see mommy!" She ran towards the building. Me and William looked at each other with concerned expressions.

We didn't invite Clara to the party because of everything that happened with Chris and I. I don't even think William ever told her about Michael overdosing.

We knew Elizabeth missed her but she was a big threat to the kids and I. We just couldn't risk anything happening to us.

We all got out of the car and I grabbed mine and Michaels present out of the trunk. We headed towards the building that held the party.

We all walked in and everyone was already there waiting for us to arrive. I made eye contact with Henry and I ran into his embrace.

"Hey Y/N, how have you been?" He asked. "I've been ok Henry, how about you?" He pulled away and put his hand on my shoulder. "I've been just fine. I heard what happened with Clara, are you alright?" I nodded "I'm ok thanks Henry."

William made his way over to us. Henry and him hugged each other. "Hey henry." was all he said. "Hey Will. I'm so sorry about Chris and Michael. Is he ok?" William nodded. "Thank you, Michaels just fine Henry." They pulled away from each other. "That's good."

I hadn't realised that William told Henry about Michael. I'm pretty sure that he was the only other person who knew about what happened other than William and I.

We continued to talk to some of the guests there. I looked over to the stage and saw a little boy follow Baby backstage. I didn't think much of it until I saw Baby come back without the boy a few minutes later.

I walked over to William and tapped his shoulder. "William can I talk to you." He turned to face me and simply nodded.

I led him away from whatever he was doing. "I just saw a fucking child go backstage with Circus Baby and he didn't come back."

I was honestly furious, even if he ended up making a stupid excuse I wasn't going to believe it. He programmed that stupid animatronic to murder his victims for him. AND he made it "for Elizabeth" which is kinda shitty.

"Y/N I know what you are thinking and it has nothing to do with that." I rolled my eyes, "Bullshit William."

We heard screaming and looked over at the stage.

"oh my god.."

Elizabeth had been pulled inside of Baby, the stage was full of pools of blood.

"FUCK LIZZIE!" I said as I ran towards the stage. Tears formed in my eyes as I felt a pair of arms stopping me from reaching the stage. William.

"WHAT THE FUCK WILL. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO??" I screamed from the top of my lungs trying to escape his embrace.

I heard him sobbing, "Y/N stop I..can't take it anymore." He said in between breaths. "I knew.. this would happen."

After I stopped fussing he let go of me and headed towards the stage. He walked up to Baby and opened up a compartment in her back. He pulled a few wires and Baby began to shut down.

~Time skip~

Everyone had left when the police got there. William had told him the machine malfunctioned suddenly and Elizabeth got to close when it happened. Which, not to my surprise, they believed him.

They took all they could find of her body and took it away. I wanted to have a funeral for her and I doubt William would say no. We didn't have one for Chris, William and Clara wanted to have him cremated. I knew Clara would be mad with William.

I remember I called him Will instead of William. I was obviously mad. No, I was furiated. How could he let that happen? I know for a fact he programmed her to do that on purpose. I just dont think he meant for Elizabeth to go up on stage alone.

I loved William but I couldn't take the murders anymore. It was making me insane.

We drove back to the house. I got out of the car and slammed the car door shut. I stomped into the house. I was pissed. I walked into the kitchen shaking my head with my arms crossed.

William followed me. "Y/N please let me explain." he pleaded. "No William I am sick of your bullshit. I can't believe I actually had feelings for you." I scoffed.

Michael stood there behind his dad. "I'll give you two privacy.." he said with tears streaming down his face. He walked up the stairs and into his room shutting the door behind him.

"Y/N please I've already lost two of my children, you have to understa-" I cut him off

"Understand what William? That you programmed a fucking animatronic to kill children so you didn't have to? How am I supposed to live with you knowing that you are a child murderer!"

"Y/N just stop and please listen to me!" He shouted "No! I'm sick of this feeling, I am taking Michael and we are going to stay with Henry until you can get your act together."

"I didn't want it to come to this darling.." he said, grabbing a knife out of the wooden block. He grabbed me and pinned me against a wall.

"Y/N you know I love you-" "You have a funny way of showing it." I said sarcastically. He put the knife up to my neck. "I think it would be best if you listened to me for once."

"You aren't leaving me. Not again." he said, "William I-" He put his free hand up to my mouth. "It would be best if you don't speak sweetheart~"

I tried to scream for Michael to help but it came out muffled.

I tried to free myself from Williams' grasp "I wouldn't try that if I were you." He said as his grip on the knife became more firm.

Just as he was about to let go of me we both turned our heads as we both heard faint police sirens getting louder..

——————————————
THIS IS NOT THE END I PROMISE. It may take a few more chapters but it is almost coming to an end. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!! So if you are enjoying this story I'd suggest you follow me so you can get more updates on the book. I'm so excited for the end. I decided to make this chapter pretty long compared to my other ones. I will try to make the ending VERY long, like 2,000 words or more. Right now this chapter is at 1344 words so it's longer than I usually make my chapters.