Chapter Fifteen

Hello and before I start this chapter I wanted to thank everyone who has been reading this story. I am trying really hard to complete this story but I don't know how to, so I am just going with the flow. So if you have any suggestions on how I should end off this book I'd be happy to hear your guy's ideas. Anyways enjoy! :>
___________________________________________

After my emotional rollercoaster ended we ended up laying on the couch to watch Tv for a while. William sat next to me while he ran his fingers through the locks of my hair, which made me incredibly tired.

He rested his chin on top of my head as I began to drift off to sleep.

~Williams POV~

I heard Y/N begin to breathe lighter as she drifted off to sleep. I continued to run my fingers through her hair. God I loved her. I never actually forgave myself for forcing that kiss on her before she left.

I also never forgave myself for letting Clara take her away from me. I knew it was something I couldn't have any control over but I still continued to blame myself for it.

She gave me more happiness than Clara ever could give me. I ended up turning in those divorce papers while Y/N was away. I also started drinking again. I knew I shouldn't have, but could you blame me? I was stressed. Of course I drank, doesn't everyone drink when they are stressed out?

I looked back down at Y/N. Her H/C locks threaded through my fingers like silk. The look on her face as she dreamt was so lovely. She was perfect.

My eyes began to wander. Looking at how her clothing fitted her figure.. I shook my head out of my thoughts. God I was such a pervert.

I started wondering how she loved a person like me. Was it some kind of Stockholm Syndrome..? Did she feel forced to love me? Was she lying? No of course not. She was willingly draped over my lap. Why would she sleep next to me if she was lying..

I sighed, I admired her facial features even though it was dark. The TV managed to illuminate some of her face but not much. I could feel my legs becoming numb but it didn't bother me. I knew that when I would stand up later it would feel like pins and needles stabbing my legs.

I was honestly scared to go back to work with her. Not because she was bad at her job. She was wonderful at it. I was just worried because of Clara. I told Y/N I had taken care of that bitch, apparently not. I had paid someone to go kill her. I guess it didn't work out like I had planned.

Elizabeth's birthday party was canceled due to the accident.. And what happened to Michael. She told me she understood though. I told her we would have her party next month.

I was nervous to give her Circus Baby. I had programmed her to do.. things I shouldn't be too proud of, but it was necessary. I just had to keep her by my side at all times and things should go according to plan.
Y/N stirred while she slept. She was so adorable. I have no idea how she ended up catching feelings for a monster like me. But I am glad she did. She made me feel happier than ever.

Y/N's eyes flutter open as she regains consciousness. "Morning sweetheart." I cooed. She hummed in response. She sat up and stretched her arms while she yawned. 'Tired love?" She nodded "Yeah, how long was I out for?" she asked. I looked over at the clock, 3:30 am.. "6 hours.." shit, I stayed up that long just thinking?

"Did you sleep?" she asked me as she got up and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. "No, I don't believe so." I told her. "Jesus William you need to get some sleep." I hated when she scolded me. I rolled my eyes, "Sleep really doesn't matter to me." I said. She groaned and took a sip of her water.

"William you really should start getting some sleep. You look exhausted." she said. I just nodded in response. I hated sleeping, there really wasn't any point to it. I could get so many things done without sleeping.

She finished her water and put her empty glass into the sink. She walked towards me and straddled herself onto my lap. "Please, get some sleep.." My face became warm. "I- Um." she put her arms around me and nuzzled her face into my neck.

God the things she does to me.

I felt her light breaths on my skin letting me know she was unconscious again. I carried her up to my bedroom and laid her down. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, careful not to wake her. I placed the covers over her body and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I zipped up my fly when I finished and turned on the sink. I splashed the cold water onto my face and looked at my reflection.

I had terrible dark bags under my eyes due to my lack of rest. My eyes were bloodshot. My dark chestnut hair was scruffed up. My skin looks paler than usual. I noticed I had lost more weight.

Damn I really let myself go to shit after what happened with Chris. Y/N leaving didn't help at all.

God I was a mess.

I loved Y/N, Yeah I flirted with her a lot back when we first met. Like a lot. I had let my emotions get the best of me often. But with Y/N, it was different. It felt real. It felt more real than my relationship with Clara was.

Y/N willingly gave herself to me, knowing I wasn't a virgin. How could someone just do that. I could never wrap my head around it. I didn't want to ask her why. I already knew why. But how? How does one just commit to that with someone like me. I knew I would never understand.

I sighed and opened the bathroom door and walked back into my room. I got in the bed with Y/N, and to no surprise I didn't sleep.