Chapter Nine

A few boring days went by and William and I had finished setting up Chris's Birthday, his birthday is a few weeks before Elizabeths so we had time for a little party at FredBears. We had someone come in saying they wanted to buy the company from us, telling us that he could help us with the incident. He told us that he would clean up the company and make us some more money. So we all agreed that it would be the best situation for us. Considering we barely had anyone come to Freddy's lately.

The day of Chris's birthday came. I woke up to Chris jumping on my bed "Y/N it's my birthday!" I smiled at him, "That's wonderful Chris lets go downstairs for breakfast." He Smiled "Ok, come with me Y/N!" I got out of bed and followed him downstairs, William was in the kitchen with pancakes for Chris. "Good morning Chris. Morning Y/N, You two are up early." "Its my birthday dad!" Chris ran over and gave his dad a hug. I sat at the table. "We are going to Freddys today for your birthday Chris." I looked over at Chris and he looked nervous "What's wrong Chris?" "I don't like freddy, he scares me." Hm usually kids like that kind of stuff. I'm honestly surprised. "Michael teases me about it." "Chris you'll be fine." William interrupted. "I'll tell Michael and his friends to not bother you." He said Chris nodded and took a seat at the dining table.

After we ate William woke up the other kids, and we all got ready for the party. "Y/N, Children, cmon lets get going." William called. "Coming!" Chris and the other kids yelled. We all got in Williams' car and drove to Freddys.

Henry walked over and greeted us. "Hey Chris happy birthday!" Chris smiled "Thank you uncle Henry." Henry grabbed Chris and put him on top of his shoulders. I looked at William, "uncle Henry huh?" I smirked. "Yeah I guess so" he smirked back at me. William grabbed some of Chris's birthday gifts and put them on an empty table.

I looked over at the door and saw someone I recognized come through the door. Clara. I ran over to William. "William why is Clara here??" I panicked.

~William's POV~

Y/N ran up to me while I was putting the gifts on an empty table. "William why is Clara here??" She looked panicked. I looked over and there was Clara giving Chris a hug. I rushed over to her, "Clara what the hell are you doing here??" She smiled at me, "Why wouldn't I come to my sons birthday party?" "Clara you can not be here, not after what you did to Y/N I will not allow it." "let me please see Chris first." she begged. "fine" I gave in. I couldn't stand her annoying voice.

We looked over and saw Michael and his friends lifting Chris into Fredbear's mouth. I ran towards them but before I could reach them it was too late. Blood splattered everywhere. Y/N came running, "William!? What happened?!" She asked "WHY WEREN'T YOU WATCHING THEM??" I raised my voice at her. "THEY ASKED ME TO GET THEM DRINKS I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!"

I pried open Fredbear's mouth and grabbed what I could of Chris. I knew he wouldn't survive. I grabbed Michaels wrist and dragged him out of the pizzeria. "Dad it was a joke!" "Putting your brother into fredbear's mouth is not a joke Michael!"