Chapter Thirteen

A few weeks went by and Michael ended up waking up. I stayed there most of the time while he was unconscious, William would stop by occasionally with Elizabeth and would check up on me and Michael.

Michael explained to us why he tried to overdose. He told us he knew Chris's death was his fault and he thought suicide would be the answer. After he said that I held him for a long time and just cried.

"Im so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to." He sobbed through his words. "Please never think that killing yourself would fix things. It's not the answer to your problems Mikey." I couldn't talk correctly, my voice was all shaky.

I pulled away from the hug to get a good look at him. "Michael you are like the little brother I never had. I couldn't imagine life without you." I cried out. "I won't do it again Y/N I promise." he spoke. Snot running down both of our noses as we went back into each other's embrace once more.

A few hours went by consisting of me and Michael just talking about random stuff. We heard the door open and we both turned our head seeing William standing in the doorway. "Are you two ready to go home?" he asked. We both nodded and stood up. 

I hopped into the front passenger seat and Michael and Elizabeth were in the back seats. The whole ride home was silent. I was trying to find something to say to break the silence but I could find anything to talk about.

When we arrived back at the house William parked the car in the garage. "Y/N could I speak with you in my room." I could feel the heat reach my face. In his room..? "O-ok I'll be right up." I replied. I didn't know what to think.

I walked into the house and I turned the corner to walk up the stairs. When I reached the top I made my way down the hall and found myself standing right in front of his door. Here goes nothing. I took a deep breath before knocking.

I heard the door creak as it opened. I saw William standing there, I slowly inched farther into the room. I heard the door shut behind me. I felt Williams' hands grasp my shoulders and turn me around forcing me to look him in the eyes.

We stood there in the same position for a few seconds. William went to pull me in for a hug but then hesitated and put his arms to his side.

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks just before I ran into his embrace. "God I missed you." I said through my sobbs. "Shh you're alright love." He said resting his chin on the top of my head.

I hugged him tighter. "I'm so sorry I ran away with the kids I-" He cut me off as he pulled away from me getting a good look at me. "Why are you apologizing? I should be the one saying sorry my dear." He said as he wiped the tears from my face.

"Y/N I will never forgive myself for the repulsive act I pulled before you left. It was uncalled for and an inappropriate thing for me to do to you." He paused and looked like he was trying to think of the right thing to say after that. "I would never harm you ever my love."

I examined his facial expression. I could tell he actually meant what he was saying. "I-" I couldn't think of the right thing to say. My body decided to take a life of its own. Without thinking I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

It was the only thing I could think of doing. I could tell he was surprised by my actions but he eventually returned the favor. His arm snaked around my torso and he lifted his other hand to caress my cheek.

I slowly pulled away and I quickly felt my face heat up. I had never done anything like this before and just as much as it surprised William, it surprised me too. I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing, it just happened.

"I- I'm sorry, that was rude of me." I apologized. William lifted his hands to the sides of my face "No no don't apologize. I enjoyed it." My eyes widen to his words. "You.. did?" I asked. He nodded. "I did." he replied to my question.

"William I-I.." I was about to tell him how I felt but I stopped myself. "What is it Y/N?" I exhaled through my nose before I spoke.

"William I think.. I think I like you." He lightly chuckled. "I like you too Y/N." I shook my head and put my hands up to his face. "No.. I like you William.."

Kidnapped |William Afton x reader|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara