Chapter Five

The next morning I woke up to yelling. I looked at the clock on the wall. "5:30am. Who the hell is screaming at 5:30 in the morning??" I mumbled to myself. I got out of the bed and walked downstairs. I peeked around the corner and saw a woman with orangish reddish hair yelling, and I saw William too.

"I know you killed the Will! You killed those innocent children!" The woman yelled. "You have no proof Clara, no one will believe you. Especially Henry. He'll think you are going crazy." I probably should leave. It seems pretty personal. Just when I was about to go back up the stairs I tripped and fell on my face "SHI-" I covered my mouth "Y/N?" William called for me.

I slowly walked over to them and the woman, I'm guessing is Clara, stood in shock. "Yeah it's me William." "Ah darling, this is my ex wife, Clara." Clara looked at me with a shocked look on her face. I reached out my hand "Hi Clara, I'm Y/-" she cut me off "William who is she?" Me and William looked at each other. "She's my girlfriend." I felt the heat rush to my face. GIRLFRIEND?!

"Girlfriend?! William she is a CHILD!" I just wanted to punch her in the face. "Clara, She is 20." "I DON'T CARE! I AM NOT GOIND TO LET YOU HAVE MY CHILDREN BE BABY SAT BY A CHILD!" I stood there awkwardly. "I am taking the children for a few days until you can get rid of her." Clara walked upstairs and grabbed all three children and left.

" I am sorry Y/N I don't know what's been up with her lately. She is usually never like this." William apologized. "Do you think maybe it's because she still has feelings for you?" I asked. "I don't think so, she has written me letters about how she doesn't want me. Trust me I've tried to get her back." "We have to go into work today so get your uniform on I'll make breakfast." I nodded and walked upstairs.

I got my uniform on and put my hair up in a ponytail and went back down stairs. "William what time is it?" "It is a quarter till 7." I sat at the dinning table and grabbed the toast that William had made off of its plate. "Thanks for the food William. What happened between you and Clara anyways?" His smile faded. "We divorced about two years ago. She cheated on me with some dumbass. And I got custody of the children." She cheated on him? That's a bit harsh, even for me.

"When she found about the murders at Freddy's, she came here and blamed me. She's probably going to try to tell Henry but he won't believe her. I have been friends with Henry since collage, he knows I would never murder children." "But you did." He stood above me. "That's the thing, no one would ever suspect that I killed them. Everyone in this town knows me, they know how much I love kids. So I could never be a suspect." He did have a valid point. "Alright well enough of that. Lets get to Freddy's, Henry is waiting for us." I nodded and followed him to his car. I got in on the passenger side and William got in on the drivers side and we drove over to Freddy's.

When we arrived we saw Henry inside. We both got out of the car and walked inside the establishment. "Hey Henry," "Oh, Y/N! William! Great to see you guys, Y/N How's William been treating you?" "Good thanks Henry." "William you better not be giving Y/N any trouble." Henry scolded William. "Y/N is in good hands Henry I assure you."

"Come Y/N I need you in my office." William motioned for me to follow him to his office so I did. When we got there William shut the door behind him "You better not mention the murders to Henry love." He moved closer to me and pinned me against the wall. He tilted my chin up, forcing me to look at him. "Do you understand darling?" I nodded. "Good girl." He let go of my chin and walked out of the office. What the hell was that???

~Time Skip~

I had started washing a table when Henry came up to me, "hey Y/N I know you are busy with the tables but William actually wanted me to tell you that when you are finished cleaning this one he wants you to go backstage to help him with one of the stage lights." I nodded "thank you Henry." "Anytime Y/N" he walked back into his office.

When I finished cleaning the table I walked backstage to find William waiting for me. "Ah Hello love, I see Henry told you about the light situation." I nodded "Yeah so what can I do to help." "Well my hands are too big to screw in the new bulb, do you think you can handle it?" I nodded "Yeah I think I'll be able to do that." "Great! So here is the new bulb and you just need to screw out the old one and put the new one in it's place. Does that sound ok?" "Yeah that's fine."

I grabbed the new bulb from him and screwed out the dead bulb and gave it back to William and replaced it with the new one. "That should do it" I placed my hands on my hips confidently. "Thank you Y/N," He smirked, I rolled my eyes "You're welcome William." I walked back off stage and looked at my watch. "7:45pm" I mumbled to myself. I saw Henry walk up to me and William, "Alright you two, I'm off. I hope to see you guys tomorrow." "You too Henry." He walked out the door and waved at us and we both waved back at him. "Hey love I need to do something before we leave, so you can go wait in my car for me alright?" I nodded. I walked out side to the car and I was about to open up the door when everything went black.

_____________________

OMG I rewrote all of chapter 7. I decided to make 5, 6, and 7 into one chapter so it wasn't chopped up into different chapters. I think I'm finally done rewriting the chapters. If I missed anything let me know in the comments but I am pretty sure I got everything that was deleted :) thank you all so much for being patient and waiting for me to rewrite these chapters. I think I am going to go back to my normal upload schedule. Thank you guys. -willystylz