Chapter Three

That was weird..   I thought as I was leaving Williams office. I went backstage again to think about what just happened. William is giving so many mixed signals, he is very attractive and his accent makes me vulnerable when I'm with him. But he seems off, like he gives off this weird vibe when I'm are near him. It kinda gave me  the creeps.

When I heard the last family leave I got up from my spot and walked back into the main part area. I checked my watch, "6:37" I mumbled the time to myself, I decided to change out of my uniform back into my regular clothes. I walked to the girls restroom and changed out of my work clothes.

When I finished I walked out of the restroom and saw Henry gathering his stuff, "Hey Henry, you leaving?" "Yeah I have to get home to my kids, you did great today Y/N. See you tomorrow." He said before flashing a smile at me then walking out the door.

I was about to walk out to leave but then I  remembered that William drove me here. I walked over to his office and knocked on the door. Nothing. "You have got to be kidding me." I said aloud. I began looking for him "William?" I said as I checked every room. "Where the hell could he be?"

I noticed I hadn't checked the back room so I walked towards it. As I got closer I smelled a foul odor coming from inside the room.  I opened the door, "William I kinda need you to take me home." I said while pinching my nose so I didn't inhale the foul scent. And that's when I saw him.

It was William, covered in blood. When I realized what was happening I started backing away " Y/N I can explain. Just come here and we can talk about this." I began running towards the door but before I got there William grabbed my wrist and moved to my waist. He held a knife to my neck.

"Y/N I need you to calm down." "calm- CALM DOWN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN YOU ARE COVERED IN BLOOD, AND HOLDING A KNIFE TO MY NECK?!" I screamed at him. "Oh right." He said dropping the knife.

He moved his hand to my face covering my mouth. "Y/N I need you to listen to me. No one, I mean NO ONE, can know about what you just saw. Understand?" I stayed silent. "Y/N it would be best if you would answer me when I speak to you." I slowly nodded my head. "Good now I will be taking you back to my place." "Wait what? But all my stuff is-" I said before being interrupted "Yes I know, but you saw me kill that brat, I don't want to take any chances." He said

After he changed into fresh clothes, we left Freddys and got in the car. The ride was just as silent as the first time we rode together.

We arrived at his house soon after, we both got out of the car and he walked inside so calmly like none of that happened. It honestly surprised me but didn't at the same time. I mean cmon, we are talking about William Afton, why wouldn't it not surprise me.

Michael was on the couch watching TV when we walked in the door, "Michael go tell Chris and Elizabeth to start getting ready for bed." "Alright dad." Michael got up and went upstairs. I seriously do not understand why William did what he did. I probably won't ever understand to be honest.

"Alright Y/N Ill show you to your room now." William motioned for me to follow him, which I did. He lead me to the same room I woke up in this morning. "Thank you." I said before he nodded and left.

I flopped onto the bed and just sat there for a bit. All I did was think about today and what I witnessed. I tried to just tell myself it was all in my imagination, but considering I am here at my bosses house I highly doubt I had just imagined it.

I decided to stop thinking about it because it would only make me more stressed. So I slipped under the blanket and drifted off into a deep sleep.
—————
Wow the fourth chapter already? That was fast, by the way I know everyone hates it when people update their stories just for it to be an Authors note. So I decided I'm going to put authors notes at the top of a new chapter so I don't disappoint anyone :> -willystylz