Chapter Six

I woke up to a stone cold room that was pitch black. "Hello?" the room echoed. it made chills go up my spine. I heard foot steps get closer to me. I closed my eyes completely shut, scared to see who was my kidnapper.

A bright light flashes on and I open my eyes to a women who I recognize but I couldn't remember from where I've seen her before, then it hits me. "Clara?" I say as she steps closer to me "Hah you are a clever child to say the least." I tilt my head in confusion "I am twenty-" she smacked me "I don't care how old you are! You stay away from William, I know he still loves me!"

I try to put my hand up to my burning cheek after Clara slapped me, but I realize my hands are tied behind my back. "William will come for me, he doesn't love you." "He has not signed the divorce papers yet!" I yell. "You little BITCH." Clara slapped me again making my face sting. "You have NO idea what me and him have gone through!"

I tried to wiggle my way out of my confinement. "Just by hearing your conversation I don't need to know what you two have gone through. Its obvious he doesn't love you." "I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT." She screamed as she took a knife and ran at full speed towards me stabbing me in the right shoulder and in the leg. I cried in pain, loosing consciousness by the second til everything went completely dark.

~Williams POV~

"Hey love I need to do something before we leave, so you can go wait in my car for me alright?" She nodded and went outside, I walked back into my office. I filed the divorce papers. I was thinking about it all week and I decided I didn't love Clara. I loved Y/N. Something about Y/N was just different. She knew how to hit my soft spot, which Clara had never done.

After I filed the divorce papers I folded them in my pocket and locked my office door close. I walked back outside to see that Y/N wasn't in the car. I panicked, I found a note on my car. "She's gone." I mumbled. I grabbed the note and began to read it. The handwriting looked oddly familiar. "Clara." I realize Clara took Y/N I dropped the note on the ground and got in my car.

I began speeding down the road down towards that dickwads house she had been sleeping with while we were together. Once I arrived I knocked on the door "Clara I swear I'll beat the shit out of you!" I yelled. I was pissed, I wanted Y/N. I wanted her back and safe in my arms. I could stand what Clara would've done to her.

I heard foot steps towards the door. It was him. That bastard she cheated on me with. "What do you want?" He said, "Wheres Clara?!" I yelled at
Him "She's out right now, come back later." He almost shut the door on me but I punched him square in the jaw knocking him out. I shook my hand off afterwards and made my way in the house.

~Your POV~

I woke up to footsteps coming closer to me. "Please Clara Ill leave William alone just let me go please." I begged. I didn't want anything to do with Clara anymore. "Oh no you wont love." I heard a familiar voice that wasn't Claras,

" William?" I mumbled. He walked closer to me and cupped my face "it's ok love she can't hurt you anymore." He took out a knife and started to cut my hands and legs free from the rope. I got up and ran towards him "I- I thought I would never see you again." He hugged me back "shhh bunny, it's alright I'm here." He pulled away and saw my leg and shoulder. "That bitch." He picked me up bridal style and walked me out of the house as I feel into a deep slumber.

———————
Hi sorry this chapter is not as long as the other one it's 1:07 and I've been working on school all day, BTW thank you so much for all the reads I'm really grateful :> -willystylz