Chapter Ten

~William's pov~

I dragged Michael through the front door and pushed him onto the kitchen floor. Y/N followed behind me Y/N was screaming something, I wasn't too focused on it. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed. I slapped Michael across the face. Michaels face was filled with tears. "Why the hell are you crying." I grabbed his face, "it is your fault Chris is dead." I felt Y/N pull me away from the children and into the other room.

~Y/N pov~

Me and Elizabeth followed William and Michael through the front door. William pushed Michael onto the floor. "WILLIAM STOP IT. YOUR HURTING HIM!" I yelled. He didn't listen to me and slapped Michael across the face. "WILLIAM STOP!" I screamed. William grabbed Michaels face and said something I couldn't make out. I pulled William away and into a different room.

"What the fuck is the matter with you." He stared down at me. "My son is dead." he said blatantly. He looked down at my lips and pulled me closer. "William, what are you doing." he didn't say anything as he pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away from him and slapped him into the face. "WHAT THE FUCK!" "I'm sorry darling, I just got distracted."  "William Afton, I am so pissed at you." " I know I'm sorry love."

I stormed out of the room and grabbed Michael and Elizabeth. "How about we all take a break from seeing dad tonight. Alright?" They both nodded "Alright." I decided to call a motel not far from the house and rented a room for all of us to stay in for the night. "Alright go pack your bags." they both ran upstairs. I only had to wait 7 minutes until they were done. "You both ready?" they both nodded. "Alright let's go." I took William's car and drove for about 15 minutes.

When we got to the motel I entered the lobby with the two kids. "What name is your room under?" the guy at the front desk asked. "Y/N L/N." Hehanded us the key. I thanked him and we went to our room. It wasn't the best kept room but it was decent. I got into one bed and Elizabeth and Michael shared the other one. I turned off my lamp and fell asleep.