"We will, bye Fang," Boboiboy waved his hand.

"See you!"

"Bye!"

"Yeah, see you at Planet Electra," Fang waved off as he ended the call. "So that was Fang huh? He looks uh.... what word was it?" Cosmo spoke out as he began thinking. "I hope not the word popular because he has been going crazy just to be called that," Gopal said as he rolled his eyes. Boboiboy just sweatdropped as he remembered those days where Fang fought him just because his classmates thought Boboiboy was more popular than Fang. "Well if I had to be honest, he does look like the type to be really popular," Cosmo pointed out without a single lie. "Although, I think the word or slang that I was looking for is cool," Cosmo added.

"Well, not as popular as Boboiboy. This boy is literally always the talk of the town, wait no─the galaxy even! That's my best friend you know?" Gopal boasted as the boy he was talking about was very embarrassed about his exaggeration. "Gopal, it wasn't even that much, I wasn't that popular," Boboiboy tried to correct as his face was blooming a red of colour because of Gopal's words, even the elemental hero was trying to cover his face because of his crimson coloured cheeks. "Oh no, everyone was always talking about you! Even I get jealous because of the attention you receive," Gopal said in honesty.

"Boboiboy is indeed a very popular student of justice, his adventures was always the main talk! From how he saved our planet to how he saved a galaxy─who knows? Maybe he's going to save the universe next! That's a student of mine you know, hehe," Captain Papa joined in as he took a glance at the group and turning to where he was piloting after. "Oh Eros, he is that known? Oh how to have that glory~" Cosmo suddenly sang, imagining what would it feel like to be very appreciated by millions.

"Please stop," Boboiboy mumbled as he finally managed to cover his flushing face. Ying and Yaya watched the whole scene with an amused look on their faces, Y/n just stood in silence, not really sure of what to say at the situation. "He has the looks of a popular hero and surely will get the ladies too, don't you agree, F/n?" Gopal leaned closer to Y/n who was literally just minding her own business. The girl was questioning why Gopal was dragging her into their conversation. She hesitantly rose her finger up, she was speechless at the moment. Her scroll began to appear which caused for light particles to also appear. "Uh......" that was the only thing that is written on the scroll.

"C'mon Gopal, cut it out. Let F/n and Boboiboy be," Yaya scolded the Indian boy who just began to whistle on his spot. Boboiboy sighed as his cheeks were now back to its normal colour. Y/n believed what they were saying, after seeing Boboiboy's incredible powers─there is no doubt that he is very known. She can't help but notice how humble the boy was, it reflects to his kind environment. She appreciated his personality, it was definitely what a hero should have.

"I was thinking, can Ochobot just summon a portal to Planet Electra?" Cosmo questioned out, earning everyone's attention. "Well, yes he can. But, you see, he was still regaining his energy after he made a portal for the commander and admiral. The TAPOPS' main base is very far away, now that you think about it─I just realized that this was the farthest we have travelled," Ying answered as she began thinking soon after. "Huh-uh, Ochobot used a lot of energy when he summoned a portal. It must be very far," Yaya agreed.

"It's almost like it was just yesterday," Gopal fake cried as Y/n looked at him dumbfounded. "Perhaps because it was just yesterday," Y/n pointed out as she rolled her eyes at Gopal's act. Boboiboy could only shake his head after he looked at Gopal. "I do think it is perhaps for the best. We fought so much just to get to the Gem of Air, we should at least have a little rest. Planet Electra is definitely no doubt will be a harder planet to take foot on," the elf spoke non-verbally as always. "Hey, F/n? Didn't you say that we can't travel on Planet Electra by foot?" Ying questioned out as she turned to the elf.