[iv] mended for eachother

Jin's POV

I was driving while my mind wasn't even concentrating on the road . I'm heading towards the office to make few necessary arrangements for me to temporarily resign . I wonder how others are gonna react to my decision . They may be shocked but they'll understand gradually ..

I walked slowly to my cabin and heard others giggling . I opened the door and went in with my head low . Probably I'll have a hard time convincing these people .

Jimin: hyung !!! See who's here .

Jk: it's me...
He came running and hugged me tightly .

Jk: hyung .. you know wha-
What happened hyung ? Why you look so upset ??

V: how did everything go hyung ?

Jk: what are you talking about ?

Namjoon explained the situation to everyone and they gasped .

Suga: what did her parents tell ? They agreed right ?

Jin : they did .. but on a condition . I've to prove my love

Jimin: but how?

Jin: i- .... I'll be temporarily r-resigning for a month

Jk: whaaaaat ???

Jin: yeahh .. I'll be staying with Ara and also have to work with her , in her home and office.

No one spoke further . All of us took time to process what's going on . But no one seemed like they would agree . They were finding ways to stop me .

Jin: guys it's just a month . It's the least I could do for my love . Please don't stop me ...

And Namjoona .. you're gonna be the head now . All the responsibilities of mine along with your own is on you . Please take care of everything ... and yourself too. You don't have to contact me for anything related to business . Do what you feel is right . I trust you .

And others ... please continue to help eachother as you always do .

Jk: hyung... I was so happy that we are back to seven and business partners too .. but

Jin: ahh I'll come back... Not gonna resign forever .
And dare you tease my Chim when I'm gone

Jimin: hyung I'm sure he will continue teasing

V: hahaha I don't know on whose side I'm gonna be

Jk: obviously mine .. if you choose me it's 2:1 and we'll win anyways but you choose jiminah it's 1:1 .. that's gonna be tough

Jimin : what the hell .. why aren't you counting me when he's on my side... We'll be 2 and you 1 right .

Jk: you aren't eligible to be counted hahaha you're height haha you're fingers hahaha you're-

Jimin: ahhhhhhhhh