UPDATE ON CONTINUATION!!!

First of all.... what the actual F*** you guys! Over 100K reads on this? I feel so ffing honoured! When I began writing this story I was just trying to piece some shit together. I was never actually thinking someone would really read this...

Yet here we are! I'm so amazed! I want from thinking not even one person (besides myself) would read my crappy writing... but then I look and I see this many of you actually liking the story I pieced together? This is just amazing.

I'm so ffing happy... I really do appreciate you guys liking the story!

But onto what I came on here to do in the fist place!

You all know I was going to make another story... what happens after the events of breaking dawn and how will the story continue for Vanessa and Alice...

And I have some good news right now! I've started writing it a while ago. It's going slow but it's coming along great!

-

So the new book:

Something more

"Unknowingly fate has pushed her in one direction in her living years, but after death

"Unknowingly fate has pushed her in one direction in her living years, but after death... fate isn't done with her yet. A destiny is written and ready for her, yet will she follow the path of ease... or one of heartbreak, struggle and much to endure?"

-

Now, I'm not 100% certain when I will be able to publish it, but know that it won't take long now! I will inform you as soon as it has been published so keep and eye out!

Have a great time!!!
✌️