Ex-aid Kamen rider 1: i'm a kamen rider!

Start from the beginning

Mitsuki than sighed commented "katsuki was really bad with that when he was younger. "Oh, izuku used to do that too, but he would only take a single cookie or something like that." inko added. Which mitsuki chuckle.

Meanwhile we see a man playing a handheld up on a building. We than hear someone say "infestion complete.". We than see a green monster walking up to him saying "the numbers of our comrades will soon grow greatly.". The man than turns towards the city and asks "hey, graphite. Can you believe this will all be ours to play with soon? Isn't it exciting?" With a evilish grin.

"And there's our villain." Said katsuki. "Also what's with the whole thing with games so far," asked midnight. Mic just shrugged.

Elsewhere we hear a conversation start. "the genius gamer, nicknamed "M". His real name is unknown. He's won many tournament in the past." Says Kyotaro Hinata, a member of the ministry of health. His assistant than says "if he's a genius gamer, he should be capable of using the gamer driver.".

"Why would the health ministry care about a gamer." Asked mina.

Kyotaro interjectes "we already have a suitable candidate on his way back to japan right now. Are you not satisfied with that?". With the assistant saying that she's does not. Kyotaro than gets up from his table and says "i can't let the tragedy that happened five years ago repeat itself. He than opens a briefcase and states "the entire fate of humanity rests on this. As of today, the CR is back in operation, asuna.".

Back at the hospital we see houjou walking through halls, before he sticks his head in to check on someone named shouta... only to be met with clothe being thrown in his face. While his trying to get the cloths off his face, a nurse is telling him that he can't leave the hospital and to get dressed. He than annoyed throws the cloths at her, causing her to step on houjou's foot. Houjou after hopping in pain, turns to shouta and says "you know, shouta, it's so we can find out why you keep getting dizzy." Shouta than says "i don't like this doctor, he even has a nosebleed. You stupid half-baked doctor!".

"Well, that's rude." Said tensei chuckling.

Houjou than looks away to take the tissue out of his nose. He turns back to see that he is gone. The nurse than starts to yell at him to go after him. Emi than see's shouta out of the hospital and calls out to him, which in responds he starts running. As he starts a corner he runs into a parcel cart, knocking all the boxes off and now riding it like a scooter. As he apologizes to the mailman, he looks forward and just bearly misses the assistant from the health ministry and crashes. As the assistant goes over to check on him one of his shoes that somehow went into the air hurts her on the head, dazing her. Which in turn made her step on the cart which made her fall, pushing it into the already down doctor's shins. The briefcase also falls making a two objects fall down. As they are recovery from that, shouta walks over and picks up the smaller of the object and identify the image on the side as "Might Action X", which asuna quickly grabs and tries to collect her things while souta adds "that game comes out today!".

"I've never heard of that one, before." Thought kaminari.

Shouta tries to persuade her to let him play it, which she answers "absolutely not! This isn't just your average game!" Which saddens him. Emi than tells him that they have to get back to the hospital, but shouta pulls his arms away. When he does his head starts to hurt, making him fall to his knee and collapse. Than pixels like before start to appear on his neck. Asuna than roughly pushes him aside and puts on what looks like a toy stethoscope. As she presses a button it brings up holograph of him with a cartoonish star going around his head, possibly to tell that his unconscious. We are than shown Shouta in a wheel gurney going through the hospital while houjou is trying to ask her why she's here and where she's taking him before going into a elevator. She than guesses to the floor buttons and presses "b1" and "1" each twice before press the door closing buttons. Which makes the little screen that shows the floors to start quickly flash through numbers, which emi notices and asks "huh? How far is this thing going?" Before it stops at "CR".