A Leaked Photo

Sam's POV-

I sat there with a butt plug inside of me, feeling the vibrations as I tried to stay calm. Colby walked over to his chest as I sat on my knees. As Colby walked back over to me, thoughts ran in my head. "What was he going to bring over next?" Colby came over, holding a gagball. "Ready for something new?" I shook my head yes and he came over, placing the ball in my mouth. He tightened the buckle and pulled me up off of the floor. "Want more?" I shook my head yes and he pushed me up against the wall, kissing me deeply.

Right as we kissed, we heard a bang on the door. "OH COLBY FASTER!" I blushed as he heard Aaron yell through the door. I said nothing, I thought everyone was gone. " When you guys are done, come downstairs family meeting."  "We'll finish this later." he whispered in my ear. We changed and as we did, another bang was heard. "IS SAM IN THERE?" Corey asked. "We will be downstairs soon." I looked at Colby who finished putting on a shirt "Good, family meeting. It's urgent." "Urgent?" I asked but Corey didn't reply. Colby grabbed his phone and told me to look at his text. It was from Elton.

Have you been on Instagram today?  Why aren't you replying to me? I looked confused at Colby and we ran downstairs to see everybody in the living room. "What's on Instagram? Colby asked Elton. Elton chucked his phone at Colby to see someone took a picture of us from yesterday. It was a picture of us kissing in the car, and you could clearly tell it was me because I had an XPLR hoodie on. "Where did you get this?" Colby asked angrily. "Devyn  found it on Instagram. People are sharing it like crazy and adding you in the picture." 

I got on my app nervously to see over 100 people had shared the picture. "SHIT!" Jake came over to sit next to Colby. "It's ok, you guys don't have to say anything yet. You can just keep a low profile." Colby shook his head in disagreement. "We have to tell them, even if we deny it they will keep making rumors about us." I sat shyly next to Colby. "Are you ok Sam?" Corey and everyone looked over at us. "What do you think?" I shook my head in agreement with Colby. "We have to tell them. Tomorrow is day 7, I think we should tell them." I could not believe how fast everything was going.

Two days ago I had told my best friend that I liked him, and now I was going to come out of the closet for the first time. Nobody knew, not even my family. Colby left the room when he got a phone call from Brennan. "Are you sure you are ok with doing this?" Tara looked at me, and I just ignored her, unable to speak. Colby came back into the living room minutes later. "Guys we have to tell them, Brennan is getting death threats because of the picture. People think he is against Sam and I dating and he said this won't end until we come clean. We have to do this by tomorrow, his girlfriend is worried." My mouth dropped open. Brennan was a great friend and was used to getting death threats here and there, but this sounded serious. Brolby was always a joke, and it scared me to hear he was in danger.