The Dare

Corey's POV-

I turned my head back to Sam, who was embarrassed at what my girlfriend said.  "Date? Like date?" Colby asked. "Yes, date. A whole week." Colby looked over at Sam, and Sam's eyes widened in fear. "Uh, ok?" Colby chuckled as everyone at the party cheered "SOLBY!" Colby stayed on the couch, while Sam stood frozen in the kitchen. Elton winked at Sam as he walked back into the kitchen "Get em tiger!" Sam didn't move. I walked over to him.

"Fix this." Sam whispered. "I can't fix this, Devyn made the dare not me." Sam pulled me to the side so that we could talk in private. " You are her boyfriend, you have to tell her its off. I can't tell Colby that I like him." Right as Sam finished talking, Aaron came over to us. " Bet starts tomorrow love bird." I chuckled, trying to shake off Aaron's comment. "SHOTS!" Tara yelled as she handed us two shots of Jack Daniel's. Sam grabbed both of them out of Tara's hand, taking one after the other. "Really? I think one of those shots were for me." 

Sam replied. "I know one of those were for you but I need everything I can to get through this night." I huffed in sadness, watching one of my best friends drink the night away. Before I had a moment to stop him, Tara grabbed Sam's arm and lead him to the ping pong table for beer pong. I watched as Jake grabbed a bottle of vodka from the kitchen, and began to dump out the solo cups. "What are you doing?" Jake opened the Vodka cap and began pouring. "I'm getting tired of beer, lets call it liquor pong." That can't be good.