Jake Knows

Sam's POV-

I had to make this a silly date, I had feelings for Colby and I couldn't let him know that. I dressed up as my character Samantha and Colby thought it was funny. I tried to hide the fact that I thought he was so handsome, dressed up in kakis and a red polo. I kissed him on the cheek when we were riding over to the restaurant. Only, I didn't mean to do that. Colby started to blush and I got nervous. Thankfully he played along and teased me. I was so worried he would get uncomfortable and get suspicious. We got to the restaurant and sat down, people laughing as I pretended to be a girl. Colby held my hand as we walked in. It was heaven to me, his big hands laced around my fingers. 

As we ate, Jake looked at me funny. I tried to ignore it. He had nothing to think, I wasn't doing anything. Right? I checked my phone at one point, and saw Jake texted me. Is everything ok between you two? You are acting weird around Colby. I froze, eyes widening in fear. "Is everything ok Sam? Tara asked as I got quiet. "Yea, I think I'm going to go to the restroom. My tummy hurts." I got out of the booth and ran quickly to the bathroom.  Seconds after going to the bathroom, I heard Jake come in after me. "Sam what's going on?" I tried to hide my feelings from Jake. Only Corey knew that I liked Colby as more than a friend, and I wanted to keep it that way.

"Sam, what's going on? Don't lie to me." I tried to act like everything was ok, but he read through me. "Do you actually... uh.. you know? Do you like Colby?" I looked around to make sure nobody was here. I was mortified. "No. What- why is that a question?" He took a deep breathe. "It's ok if you do. It would make sense why you two broke up. You are acting weird though, Tara, Devyn and I are suspicious. Corey said you just weren't feeling good but I feel like he may be lying." Shit. They know. I don't know how or why, but they are figuring it out. " I wont tell anyone. But Sam, If you do have feelings for him. Sam you have to tell him if you do." I got a text from Colby as Jake finished talking. Everything ok? You are acting weird. 

"We need to go, he is getting suspicious." Jake followed me out of the bathroom, and we went back to the booth. When we left the restaurant, Colby grabbed my hand and we acted like a couple. I skipped to the car and the group laughed, smiling at me. When we got back to the trap house, Colby reached for my hand again. I looked over at him. "Hey Colby, you know you don't have to hold my hand. I have the camera off." Colby let go of my hand. "Oh, I thought you were still recording. My bad." Colby walked up to bed, and we parted ways.