Day 2- The Aftermath

Colby's POV-

I woke up the next day in my bed. I had gone upstairs after our movie night, letting Sam sleep. I saw on Instagram that Kat had changed her profile picture and deleted pictures of her and Sam. My DM's were blowing up from fan's asking if Sam was ok. I threw my phone on the floor and ignored it. I walked downstairs seeing Sam playing rocket league with Elton and Corey. He seemed to be doing ok, the guys were putting him in a good mood. "Morning Colby." Tara said, as I passed by the kitchen. She was baking cinnamon rolls and had just pulled them out of the oven. She winked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

I sat down on the couch and saw as Aaron was recording a live stream. He was getting ready to play video games with us. Right as the camera came over, Sam ran over to me. He put his arm around me and joked around silly. "Hi guys." He winked and we laughed. He then whispered in my ear. "The dare is still on." He pulled his arm back and sat next to me. I smiled, seeing that clearly this dare hadn't made him uncomfortable. Even though it was making me a little bit uncomfortable. I had feelings for my best friend. Not just feelings though. I was in love with Sam, and I couldn't tell him. Especially now. 

Elton looked over at me, seeing that I was nervous when Sam put his arm around me. I looked down at the floor. "So I was thinking we should have a party tonight. I invited a few friends. Is that ok Sam?" Jake asked as Sam shook his head yes. "Are you sure Sam? We don't have to do this." Corey asked Sam, watching out for his best friend. "No it's ok. It will put me in a good mood." I let a small smile as Sam looked at me. I wanted nothing more than to take away any pain that Sam was feeling. So we had planned on having a party at the trap house. It was a Saturday night, so we knew that a lot of people would come over. Especially since Sam was now single. Which is why I would be more protective of him than usual, I didn't want girls to be flirting with him tonight.

As night came near, people showed up for the party. Sam was trying to keep himself together, but I could tell he was nervous around a couple of ladies that were talking to him. Tara and Devyn were drunk and came over to me. "Sam ok?" Devyn asked. Tara winked at me. " Go hold his hand, solby." I laughed at her, but then realized- that could work. I walked over and grabbed Sam's hand, acting funny. "Common Sammy, I want my time with you!" I winked at the girls and pulled Sam away from the crowd. Two of them smiled and one yelled "SOLBY IS REAL?" I ignored the comment and took Sam upstairs to my room. "th-thanks Colby." I shut the door and turned towards Sam. "Can we just stay here for now? I feel like girls are going to try to get to my room and I just don't want to deal with it tonight. Sorry." I locked the door and walked over to Sam, pulling him into a hug. "You can spend the night, we can just talk."