The Second Date

Colby's POV-

I woke up to a banging on my door. "COLBY IS SAM THERE?" I heard Elton yell. I slept on the floor of my bedroom and got up to unlock the door. Sam was always a heavy sleeper and was fast asleep on my bed. "You ok Colby?" I looked over at Sam who was still asleep. I walked out to the hallway, shutting the door so Sam couldn't hear us talk. "I slept on the floor." "Why?" I lowered my voice so that the guys couldn't hear me had they passed by. It was morning and the party was over, but I didn't know who was awake. " I don't know. I should have slept in the same bed with him but it was hard. I wanted to cuddle him, I couldn't lay next to him and not touch him." "You have to tell Sam."

"Not yet Elton, not now. Kat just broke up with Sam, I can't tell him right now it would break his heart. He needs me as his friend, I don't want to ruin our friendship." Elton rolled his eyes. "Won't he be suspicious that you didn't sleep in the same bed?" Right as Elton finished talking, Jake walked by us. "What's up guys?" I smiled at Jake. "Hey do you guys have plans tonight?" Elton shook his head no. "Actually Elton, I was asking Colby. Tara and I were going to go on a date and wondered if Sam and Colby wanted to "double date" with us. We thought it would be funny for their vlog, and that it may put Sam in a good mood. Get his mind off of Kat." I tried hard not to blush, but clearly I was when Elton bumped me in the shoulder.

"You ok there Colby?" I replied to Jake, keeping my cool. "Sure! I'd love to." I winked at Jake as he chuckled. I said good bye to the guys and walked back into the bedroom. Sam woke up minutes later and I told him the plan. He seemed nervous when I told him about the date, because I don't think he wanted to go out in public incase a fan saw him and asked about Kat.  I pulled him into a hug. "It's just for a video. This isn't about Kat. We don't have to talk to anyone but Tara and Jake." As he stopped tearing up, he looked at me. I looked him in the eyes, his ocean blue eyes. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I looked at him and froze, he did too. I thought of leaning in, but before I could even make a move someone yelled "SAM!" 

"COREY IM IN HERE!" Sam got up and walked out, finding Corey in the hallway. He had no idea what I was thinking, and yet I almost kissed my best friend. When night time came, Tara and Jake made reservations at a nice restaurant. Tara told us to "dress up" jokingly. Seeing as though we were going to a nice restaurant, I played along. Sam on the other hand did not. He came outside dressed up as Samantha and I laughed. "Take me Colbs!" I grabbed "Samantha's" hand and we walked to the car. We drove over to a restaurant, the four of us in one car. "Samantha" brought her camera, and we recorded moments of us being a couple, holding hands and such. At one point, "Samantha" leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed, trying to pretend it was on purpose. This was going to be a long week pretending I wasn't falling more and more in love with Sam.