••ѕнυт υρ••

Start from the beginning

"Wait a second- How dare you to assume that you, mere girl, can beat u-"

"SHUT UP!" Jia and the four of them yelled at the poor masculinity supporter.

"She's not gonna stop with her commands. You guys just go. I'm gonna be okay here. And no but's in here" Seojoon announced as a final decision making Jia glare in the direction of the other three daring them to move even an inch without dragging Seojoon along with them.

Though, having no experience of facing Jia's anger, they concluded it's better to follow Seojoon's words in spite of risking it all for Jia.

Though, before they could even run, the group of gangsters blocked their way. And as a result, an another dramatic scene of fighting started. Dramatic and boring as well to be more specific.

Few minutes passed, and the chaos was still there, though our side was stronger all thanks to Jia's experience in facing these kinda physically exhausting situation a lot before too in her job.

Although, It was all over when an another sound of gun shot reached their ear. Jia looked around with a worried look on her face to check if anyone was hurt by the bullet and soon enough, her gaze fell on a very still Minho staring down at his chest area.

Being too caught up in the sudden shock that came to her, she didn't realize someone coming behind her. And, in a blink of eye, a rod of iron was hit on her head making her see forget the stars but the whole damn universe in a couple of miliseconds.

She fell on the ground with her eyes barely open along with Minho who stood a few steps away from her, seeing one by one each of her people getting caught by the opposition and being hit mercilessly before she saw an unknown old man with some people along with him and rescuing them from those gangsters.

And the last thing she saw was that old man sobbing while holding Minho's body before she no longer was able to keep her eyes open.

That old man was none other than Mr. Kim who had been supporting Seojoon and the others from under the nose of the President all along.

"I just have few more years left and then God will surely send for me." Mr. Kim spoke.

"Nah. Just few months for sure." Minho joked while the man couldn't help but laugh too along with him.

"Let's see... Don't assume things too soon, kiddo. Cause you never know~ What if God wants to meet you earlier than me." Mr. Kim joked back.

"That's never happening, oldy." Minho scoffed with an eye roll.

Remembering the conversation that he had with Minho that day when he came to meet him along with others, Mr. Kim broke into tears as his shaking hands caressed Minho's blood stained cheek.

"Yah! Why are you being like this?! You said you're not gonna leave anytime soon?! How can you when I'm still here, breathing, all okay?! This oldy of yours is the one who should leave not you!" He cried out.

"He ain't leaving you or any of us, Uncle. Stop saying things like that so soon. Stay strong. You need to take Sara to the hearing first! Taemin will take care of Minho, he's still breathing thankfully. And I... I'll take her back...to her home." Seojoon said with shaking voice before shifting his gaze from Minho to Jia's pale body lying down.

Mr.Kim hesitantly nodded at Seojoon and spoke up, "My people will take care of these punks. Sara, we need to get to the court as fast as possible. If you even delay for a little bit, all that we have worked so hard for all these years will burn down to ashes. This is your fight against your own father. It's gonna be tough for you but I know you'll make it. I'll be there with you. And Seojoon, are you sure you're gonna be fine taking her to the Park mansions by yourself? I can send some of my guys with you for security reasons."

"I'll be fine. Going there with a whole troop will just make it suspicious. Plus, you'll need your men here more anyways. I'll be off then." With that being said, he lifted Jia up from the ground with his arms in bridal style and got into his car meanwhile Sara and Taemin with Minho too took the cars of those gangsters to depart for their destination.

Driving and thinking about how all this mess was finally coming to an end, Seojoon glanced beside him at unconscious Jia contemplating whether she was too a part of this mess that is finally saying goodbye to him or was she something different...

It was the time to say goodbye to her as well, indeed.

He has to let her go to her right place now...sadly?

{A/n : Hey, long time no see!🐸

How have you been, everyone?🙋‍♀️

Guess whose offline schools have started? 🤠

I'm telling you guys, final years of high school is no joke. I don't even get time to catch up with my favourite shows nowadays! TT
Well... I'm finally able to keep up with schools, extra classes and my language classes quite nicely now. I'm getting used to this sht. ✌️🏻😌

Sorry for keeping you waiting soooo long for this update tho!😓

I hope you enjoyed this update!(• ᴗ•)❤

Consider giving this a vote and comment your thoughts about it if you think reading about action scenes is boring!🙃💙}