•ωє'ℓℓ ѕєє тнαт••

"And torn between two lovers just keeps playing,
And I don't wanna be right if lovin' you is wrong."ー Can't Be That Wrong

"And how am I supposed to believe you?"

"About that... You can have my Royal Enfield if I break the promise."

"What?! You still have that?!" Jia asked now with a enthusiastic voice.

"Yes. And you're still obsessed with it, aren't you?" He smirked.

"That is a total masterpiece! How can no one be obsessed by it?" She said.

"We have only fruits right now. So you can only have them right now." Sara entered the room interrupting their conversation and said.

"That's fine. She is not a picky eater." Minho said as he took the dish of fruits from sara and gave it to Jia to eat.

"How do you know she's not a picky eater...?" Sara asked as she looked at both of them, while Jia just gave a confused look to Minho.

"Th-That... She just told me that before you came!" He said and signaled Jia to nod her head too.

"Yeah..I told him that." Jia agreed.

"Oh... I see." Sara said and she left the room.

"So these people are not aware of the fact that we know each other?" Jia asked and got a nod from him.

"Can you please inform me how much you've told them about me and how much is kept secret?" She asked.

"To be specific, only your name and that you're the eldest daughter of Uncle Park is known to them."

"I should've figured out the fact that they don't know much about me earlier... If they did knew, they wouldn't have dared to kidnap me. But why are you all doing this?" She spoke with a devilish look.

"About that, I don't really know how much I can tell you right now... But yeah, there is no one else who is able to help us at this moment other than you and Uncle Park. I'm sorry for ruining your marriage but no need to worry. We'll let you go once our plan succeeds and then you can get married with anyone you want. Just give us some days... We really need your help and corporation. And about the others, they are nice people. So don't get scare- Lol I think this is not something I have to tell you."

"Though I don't really know what you are up to, I am willing to stay with you all for the time you want me to. This feels like I'm a part of a drama. Lol.  It's been a while since I stayed out of that house for this long. I finally feel like I have my freedom. Plus, I'm getting to chase this marriage thing away for the mean time too. So it's a win-win situation for both of us. But I swear to god that if your plan is for something criminal or anything like that, I'll break your all 206 bones into 412 pieces and feed them to dogs. Did you get it?" Jia said as if it's nothing serious.

"Ye-Yes." Minho said with a gulp and sweat visible on his forehead.

~Meanwhile~

"Are you ready?" Seojoon asked and got a thumbs up from Taemin.

"Let's get it then." He said as Taemin started the motorbike before driving to the street near The Park Mansion, Jia's residence.

And in a blink of eye, the motorbike on which once Taemin sat was flew all the way to the other side of the street. Whereas he fell on the opposite direction to the bike.

Seeing the accident, the guards near the entrance of the mansion ran to help him hurriedly.

Seeing the perfect opportunity, Seojoon made his way near the entrance of the mansion and was about to put an envelope inside the Post Box where all the other letters for the Park family were placed. But before he could do that, a tight grip on his wrist stopped him from doing so.