••ιgиσяє ιт, ѕєσʝσσи••

"Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you." ー Can't Help Falling In Love

Hearing to him, all the past memories hit me like a giant truck. Those are my most beautiful moments of life too. I had never been that happy then when I used to hang out with him.

If I had a brother, then I wish it was him...

"Then why did you move out?" I asked finally expecting an answer which I thought about every once in a while for as long as I can remember.

Suddenly, I felt a hint of anger on his face. He heaved a long sigh with closed eyes before speaking up with his gaze at anywhere but me, "After mom and dad left me, I came to know many things that I should've known a long time ago. I didn't felt like living in that house after their death...it felt like the loneliness would surely eat me whole... So I decided to move out. And I'm pretty much happy living here with these guys, as we all share something very tragic in common. We all have went through the same pain that's why even when sometimes things get difficult, we all manage to endure it altogether with a bit of understanding and care for each other."

"I see...I guess you have grown pretty close to these people in the passed few years. Though, I don't really know what you guys are up to...I'm glad that at least you're happy with them." I said smiling and patting his shoulder.

••Seojoon's Pov••

"What's going on here?" I asked with a raised brow at the couple like pair in front of me.

Startled, both of them stood up from their places hurriedly.

"When did you come?" Minho asked.

"When this girl was patting your shoulder like she just met an old lost friend of hers after a long time." I answered.

I felt both of them panic for a second like I just caught both of them doing a crime but soon Minho changed the topic, "How did the plan went?"

"It's all set just how we planned." I replied to him.

"Seojoon oppa! You forgot your cell phone in the car." Sara said walking towards me with my cell phone in her hand.

"What's with you two? Why are you wearing couple t-shirts?" Minho asked with a confused look. Meanwhile Jia just stared at both of us with a weird look.

"We got it in a buy on-" I spoke but got cut in by Sara.

"Isn't is pretty?! I really like these heart on its arms!" She said showing the arms of the t-shirt with a big smile spread on her lips.

As I shifted my gaze from Sara to Jia, I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach by seeing the look on her face.

I couldn't point it out, but that feeling was sure something dangerous for me...

"Ignore it, Seojoon." I spoke to myself brushing off my thoughts.

__________

••Author's Pov••

"Have they arrived?"

"Not yet." Jia's father answered to Kang Dae on call.

Just when her father cut the line, a knock was heard on the door of his office.

"Come in." He permitted.

As the door opened, her father's eyes widened by seeing the person in front of him.

"Mr. Kim..." He trailed off staring at the Leader of the biggest opposition party in Korea.

"Good to see you after such a long time." Mr. Kim smiled.

"Same here. Take a s-seat please." Mr. Park, Jia's father said.

Mr. Kim nodded sitting down on the chair opposite to the one on which Mr. Park was sitting and spoke up, "I see that you're startled to see me here."

"Yes...a bit."

"Isn't it the second time I'm visiting you? Last time, you denied to accept my case because of the lack of evidences I had. But I can assure you this time, that it'll be a win for us no matter what." Mr. Kim assured.

"Were you the one behind all this...? The one who sent me the email last night?" Mr. Park asked.

"E-mail? What are you talking about?"

"My daughter...she is with you... Right?"

Mr. Kim gave a confused look to him as his mind processed his words but soon the look on his face got replaced by a chuckle.

"Did your daughter get kidnapped or something...?" Mr. Park nodded at him.

"Ahh...those people planned pretty well..." This time, Mr. Park was the one to get confused.

"Today, a pile of some documents were found out of nowhere in my files related to state matters. As I opened them, I found the tons of dark secrets about the president which I was seeking for, from a long time. I believe that the people who placed them there are the same ones who kidnapped your daughter. I think they didn't want to take a risk of you backing away in the middle of this case. Though, I think you don't have to worry about your daughter...as these kind of powerless people who know that they can't win against such a power alone are mostly harmless. They must have some secrets that they want to hide too most probably. That's why they are playing this game on the back foot. For the sake of your daughter, you just gotta do the thing you're best at...which is advocating and winning this case, I guess." Mr. Kim explained.

Mr. Park sighed knowing very well that there's no way left now that the leader of such a strong opposition party is the one filing this case. And having such evidences, there were hardly any chance of losing the case.

Seeing Jia's father nod his head, Mr. Kim asked, "So...are you in for this fight?"

"Yes." He agreed.

~Time skip~

Moving around the old mansion as he couldn't fell asleep, Seojoon's eyes fell on jia sleeping on the couch in the hall.

With a roll of eyes, he walked towards her and spoke up, "Yah! Do you think it's your own house? Go and sleep on the room I said you would be staying in."

*Silence*

"Have you lost the ability to hear?"

*Silence*

"Miss. Sleepy head. I swear to god I'm gonna throw you off the couch if you won't get up by the next 5 seconds. This is my place to sleep!"

*Silence*

"1"

*Silence*

"2"

*Silence*

"3"

*Silence*

"4"

*Silence*

"annnnnnddddddddd.............. 5!" He stretched.

In a quick motion, he went to lift her up but moved back to his place, the moment he touched his skin.

"What the fk?" He muttered as he moved to place his hand on her forehead and then on his own.

The difference of temperature between their bodies made his eyes widened.

{A/n : Kinda short chapter... I know... Sorry. 🙂 Please don't kill me.

Though, I hope you had a great time reading this chapter! (=^・^=)

The next chapter would've more part of Seojoon and jia!❤

So stay tuned!(ノ^o^)ノ

And consider giving this a vote if you are secretly falling for our supporting role, Minho!🙃}