••уσυ ѕ¢αяєᴅ мє••

Start from the beginning

Leaning his head down on his hands that were on the steering, he contemplated what should he do in this situation. What would be the right thing to do?

*She tricked you* His brain spoke as he thought about all the truth that he was exposed to, the day before.

*She could've gotten rid of you all way too easily if she wanted. But she didn't.* His heart defended.

*She's a cop. The only thing she can bring to you is danger. She's a danger.* His brain spitted.

*She could've left you all when you were on the verge of getting knocked out by those gangsters in the forest but she stayed to defend you all. So how the hell is she danger?* His heart fired back.

*She is messing with your heart...* His brain muttered.

*You gave her the right to, at the first place, didn't you?" His heart whispered and in the blink of eye, he was already turning the car back to the house again.

~~

These are the moments when people truly realize how someone they don't even know that well can make them do absolutely crazy things.

When someone stated that you could spend your whole life with someone but still feel nothing towards them. While someone to whom you haven't even spoken more than 100 words can make you experience, forget the butterflies but a whole damn zoo. That person was probably right. That's the power love holds.

Some may call it 'Lust', some other would refer to it as 'Attraction', there would be few those too who would probably call people maniac for romanticizing these things by calling it 'love'.

But babe, neither lust nor attraction or anything else you know can make you go crazy over a single thought of imagining living a life where your 'someone special' doesn't exist.

Those who have experienced it could write infinite pages about it and still have more to say.

Those people not always are in love with someone to be like that...

They're just simply in love with love.

But for those who are foreign to it like Seojoon just simply chose to stay confuse rather than being vocal about it.

The thought that someone could affect them so much is just so damn hard to accept for them.

~~

His hands were shivering, his forehead was drenched with sweat, his heart was beating at a pace he didn't know it even could and the speed of the car...you can say you wouldn't want to take the same route as him at any cost.

The moment the mansion came into sight in front of him, he assumed that running to there all the way would probably be faster than riding in the car cause he jumped off the car and ran straight to the mansion.

This time, his running speed was faster than earlier...probably he didn't fear a bull running behind him as much as this.

Opening the door of the room where he last saw her, his heart skipped a beat.

There was no trace of her there...

He leaned onto the door frame for the support taking long breaths tired from all the running.

He cursed in his breath as he thought of every possible situations she could be facing at that moment.

He knew the things those people could do. He has witnessed them all his life. He has seen them ruining many lives.

Adding one more person to that list was never in his plan.

Especially her.

"You didn't leave with them? Isn't today the last hearing?" asked Jia coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her wet hair as she just took a shower.

Seojoon scanned her like he was wondering if his eyes were playing tricks on him or something.

Seeing him sweating and tensed like crazy, she spoke up, "Are y-you oka-"

Jia's words got stuck in her throat when she felt two arms embracing her in a chocking hug.

Seeing his weird behavior, she froze in fear and said, "Wait- Don't tell me this shirt is yours too?! I really didn't wear it intentionally this time! I just wanted to look presentable to my family as I know I'm no longer needed here so I would reunite with them soon! I swear on my life. Don't kill me from chocki-"

The moment she felt a pair of two cold lips on her warm ones, her eyes widened in shock unable to handle the sudden amount of affections coming from him.

His one hand went into her hair making the towel fall down from her hair while his other hand caressed her cheek.

The air in the room became still as all that could be heard now were the sounds of heartbeats.

But the moment didn't last longer like he could have liked.

He felt her placing a palm on his chest and pushing him away lightly. Though, he barely moved away from her, his lips still hovering over hers threatening to take away her breath at any moment again.

"Yo-You-"

"You scared me." He admitted, his forehead touching hers adoringly and his eyes closed in relief as he finally believed that they weren't playing tricks on him.

His lips proved their innocence.

{A/n : I'm finally here with a new update!!🙋🏻💙

Sorry for making you all wait so long!!
Btw, my health is kinda stable now. The only issue is that I feel like vomiting all the time but it's probably because of the weather or my periods. So yeah, I'm good now I guess hehe. 🤧

Also, sorry for the philosophical talk in the middle of the chapter! I mean I have a thing for such talks so kinda got carried away there. I hope you don't mind me and 'my nonsense talks'🙂❤

And that kiss wasn't really planned. I just thought of writing it while editing the chapter. Let me know if it doesn't clicks with the plot. 🤠

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry if it's lacking in any way! I wrote it in a hurry.💃🏻

Consider giving it a vote and comment your thoughts about it if you think kissing in a danger time is stupid!😶💙 }