Aries changed out of her uniform behind a changing divider, putting on comfortable pants and a sweater. She tied her hair up in a ponytail only to realize that if the Prewett twins know about the party and are the biggest gossips, then she must prepare to see the Marauders as well.

Salazar

—————————

"When did you come in last night, Moony?" James asked as the four were on their way to the Great Hall for breakfast.

The question caught Remus off guard, grateful that Sirius and Peter were far enough ahead to not hear or notice.

"I lost track of time, you know, nose stuck in the books again." Remus chuckled softly, the lie seeping through his teeth like honey. He realized he may have been hanging out with Aries too much lately, "sorry if I woke you up last night."

The thought of the girl made blood rush to his face. It had taken a very cold shower in the middle of the night in order to calm himself down after the kiss.

After Aries had run off, without a word, he realized the tent risen from his trousers must have scared her off. He was rather surprised himself that just a kiss could make his body react in such a way.

He had hoped to see her come down with Lily the next morning before breakfast started, but when he spotted the red head in the hall without Aries, he felt something he wasn't ready to identify yet.

Remus had fancied Aries for quite a long time now, but in every dreaming fantasy he had imagined, her running away wasn't in any of them.

James shook his head, "c'mon Moony, we both know you weren't late night studying, you did wake me up and since I had to piss, I had to walk into an ice cave after you went to bed."

Remus rubbed the nape of his neck as more blood rose, "Are you blushing? Merlin, Moony, what the bloody hell were you up to last night. Please tell me you found a clever little birdy."

"Are seriously asking if I had sex last night?"

"Obviously you didn't, why else would you have taken a cold shower."

"Merlin, Prongs!" Remus groaned rubbing a palm down his face, "no need to sugarcoat it." He said sarcastically.

"And what do you mean "found a clever birdy?"

"Who's a clever birdy?" Sirius asked when him and Peter fell into step with Remus and James.

James shrugged with a smirk, "Remus finally found a girlfriend."

"Hold on-"

"Finally"

"We can stop looking now."

"Cough it up, Wormtail."

"Merlin! Did you bet on my love life?!" Remus glared between Sirius and Peter.

Sirius looked offended, "Do you not even know me. Geez, Moony, what kind of friend are you?"

Remus gaped at his friend, looking to James for help, only gaining a head shake of disappointment. With a huff, Remus started on towards the Great Hall once more while his friends giggled behind him.