Chapter 29

"Dally, I'm bored, wanna do something?"

"What's there to do here?"

"Well, there's a bigger town a couple miles over, we never went there, or, I mean, I guess we haven't drank all the alcohol yet. That's about all I can think of."

"So what are you suggesting?"

"Well, I don't feel like goin' anywhere, so I guess I'm suggesting we get drunk."

"You make dumb choices drunk."

"Please, I make bad choices sober. Is that a yes or a no?"

Dally sighed. "Fine."

"Ooh, we can make a game out of it too, might as well make it fun."

"And what do you suggest?" Dally smirked. "Stripping?"

She shrugged, a matching smirk on her face. "I dunno. I'm sure you'd just love that, wouldn't you? But it's no fun for me, there's not much of you that I haven't seen."

He looked a bit confused, so Estelle continued talking. "Don't you remember? You and the gang went down to the creek, and I went along with y'all. But y'all decided that skinny dipping was a good idea, so I grabbed your clothed and ran. It was a good day," she chuckled.

For the first time, Estelle could confidently say that Dallas Winston looked embarrassed.

She laughed a little. "I didn't see everything, don't worry. I dropped your clothes for a reason."

He smirked, his cheeks and ears still red. "Oh, so you just couldn't stand the thought of my naked body?"

She made direct eye contact with him. "Well, given that we live together, don't you think it's better this way?"

"I mean, not necessarily. Maybe we'd be, I don't know, closer?"

"I dunno there, Dally. We seemed pretty close together this morning. In fact, there's only one way we could have been closer."

"I wouldn't say that, there's a lot of different ways to do it."

"Oh really? I'm sure you'd love to tell me all about that. I need a drink if that's what's gonna happen," Estelle said, grabbing a whiskey bottle and a glass. "Want one?"

"Maybe five."

"So I guess we've established now that you want to see me naked?" She said in a suggestive tone.

"I wouldn't say no,"Dally responded.

"And you just seeing me isn't fair, we gotta even the playing field." She laughed. "What are we, seven? What's the point of stripping if we ain't doing anything?"

He leaned back and stares at her. "You tell me, darling," he drawled. "But hurry up if we're gonna make this a game."

"Fine. So we ask each other an uncomfortable question. If they answer they move on. But if they don't, they take off one piece of clothing and drink a shot with something in it of the other person's choosing. Within reason."

"What's within reason supposed to mean?"

"I mean don't piss in my whiskey."

"Oh, I wouldn't do that."

"Yes you would. Now, you going first or am I?"

"I'll go first. Who was your first crush?"

"Pfft, that's a baby question. Bob Sheldon."

"God, that's fucking morbid."

"It is, isn't it? But that was elementary school. No one knew any better. We were five.  Now, hmm. Who do you think would be a better fuck, me or Cherry Vallance?"

"Is someone jealous?" He smirked. "She's got that red hair and a real attitude. But she was dating a fucking Soc, a real piece of fucking shit. And you're on our side of the track, you went to our parties. But you were dressed as a guy, you never fucked like a girl. I'll say Cherry, you'll have to prove me wrong," he winked.

"Fair enough."

"Now, what's your bra size?"

"Nonexistent, don't wear one. Last time I did I was maybe twelve and was a 32A."

"Interesting," he said, his eyes flashing down to her chest without him even trying to hide it.

"Have you ever beat your meat thinking about me, and if so how many times?"

Dally didn't answer, he just kicked off one of his boots. Estelle smirked, and served him a shot of whiskey with flour in it.

Dally choked it down, washing it down with more whiskey.

"How big do you think my cock is?"

She glanced down. "A solid seven, seven and a half, maybe. Hard, at least," she replied, not backing down in the slightest. "Are you attracted to me, even if I still look like a teenage boy from a distance?"

"Sure, cause I just know you're hot under the disguise."

"This leather jacket is a bit sweaty," she replied sarcastically.

"When did you get your period."

"Uh, I don't actually remember."

"That's a bullshit answer, take the shot."

"Fine, she grumbled, tossing off her jacket. "Give me your worst."

After gagging on a raw egg with whiskey, Estelle regained her composer and continued the game.

_____
It took a while, but eventually they were both drunk and most of their clothes were on the floor.

"Do you think I'm a better girl or boy?"

"You're a girl. So girl."

"But I don't feel like I am. I feel like a boy with a cunt."

"You look like one too," Dally snickered.

"No I don't, you haven't seen it."

"Shame."

"If you'd asked better questions, maybe you would have by now."

"Damn, you're right. This game is stupid."

She pouted. "But it's fun."

"There's better things to do."

"Like what?"

"Fuck."

She stared at him, before shrugging. "Okay."

"Really? That was all it took?"

"No, it took a couple months of knowing each other and being friends and living together and whiskey and liking you."

She stood up and straddled Dally's lap, as he drunkenly pressed kisses along her jaw.

"Do it," she whispered. "Take me. All that's left, it's yours."