THE CLUB

10:00 a.m
Janet's house
TONI'S POV
Janet really fucked me last night until 5 in the morning. My damn legs are sore and my pussy is throbbing. Janet's head rested on my right boob as she wrapped her arm tightly around my waist and leg over mine with the covers halfway over us. I ran my fingers through her now long curls. Her hair really did grow fast. She started moving then went back to sleep. I attempted to move Janet's body but she clung on. "Don't leave me" she mumbled while opening her eyes. "I'm just going to the bathroom" I said. She removed her arm and rolled over. I got up and waited for feeling to get in my legs before standing up. Almost falling over I managed to make it to my bathroom. I did my business and got my ass right back in bed. Janet laid her head back down on my boob and kissed it. I chuckled and watched as she opened her eyes again staring back at me. "You're so beautiful" she said.I blushed. "Nah baby that's all you" I said. She smiled and kissed my lips. "Gimme another one" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and straddled me locking our lips together. I placed my hands on her ass we continued to make out until were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Who is it" I asked. "It's me. I want angel" Deizel said. I sighed and looked at Janet. "He still won't tell me why he calls you that" I said. "Just give him time" she shrugged. "We'll be out in a minute" I said. "Ok" he said walking away from the door. I got out of bed again and walked back into my bathroom and started the shower letting it get hot then getting in since we were both naked. I massaged Janet's scalp with my fingers. "Mmm it feels nice daddy" she mumbled. "I'm glad you like it" I chuckled. We washed our bodies and rinsed off then got out. While getting dressed I couldn't help but stare at Janet's ass as she struggled to put her jeans on its like it got fatter and I am here for it. I put my shirt on and walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. We were standing in front of her mirror. "Why are you struggling,love" I asked. "Because my ass is too fat"she pouted. "I like it fat" I said grabbing a chuck of her booty. She moved away from and just put sweatpants on with a t-shirt with my face on it. "Really" I said. Janet just laughed and walked back up to me. "I love you daddy" she sung. "I love you too" I sung back. She smiled and walked out the room. I followed after as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. All four kids were sitting at the table eating fruit. Eating my shit. "Bub"Janet said to Deizel. He turned around and hopped off the stool ran to hug her. He smiled and kissed her lips. That's their little thing they do every morning. "Hi angel" he said. "Where's my hug" I pouted. "I got your hug" prince said walking to me. He wrapped his tiny arms around my waist hugging me tightly. Then paris and denim ran to me hugging me also. "What do y'all want to do today" I asked them. "Since I don't know how to swim yet. Pool" deizel said. "You can't swim" Janet asked. "No because I get scared" he said. "It's ok Toni can't swim either" Janet laughed. "Yes I do" I said. "Toni you drowned in 3 feet" she said. "You wasn't supposed tell nobody that" I said. She shrugged and picked up Deizel and walked upstairs followed by the other three leaving me alone in the kitchen. I walked back upstairs to paris room. She was staring at two bathing suits. One was blue and the other pink. "Need help" I asked. She nodded and climbed on the bed. "I like the pink one"I said. She smiled and grabbed it and went into her bathroom. "Mommy" I heard blanket yell. I went to his room to see him dressed in his swim shorts but was having trouble with his long ass hair. "I need help" he said. I sat him down on the bed and grabbed the hair tie from his hand. I brushed his hair back and put it in a ponytail. "Thank you"he smiled. "You're welcome. Now let's go's we what mommy is doing" I said picking him up. We walked to Janet's room, Deizel, denim and Paris were sitting on the bed I guess waiting for Janet. "Y'all go ahead outside,we'll meet you there" I said putting blanket down. They nodded and left out. Janet came out the bathroom in her yellow swimsuit.