FUCK ME

TONI'S POV
When I said that I saw her eyes turned darker and she smirked. She walked away from me and when to her suitcase and took out a damn Strap.My eyes widened because that damn thing was 13 damn inches.Janet seen my scared face and said "Oh don't worry baby I will go slow" .She walked slowly to me standing between my legs kissing me.But what I didn't know was that she kissed me to distract me as she put the tip of the strap inside of me .I moaned and said " Put it all the way I need to feel it". I guess I said the right thing because she put all of the 13 inches deeper and started thrusting fast .I moaned so loud I'm pretty sure everyone outside the door heard me.Janet then took me of the desk and bend me over it and put the strap back in and I was close to coming .

JANET'S POV
As I bend Toni over the desk I inserted the strap inside her ass and she moaned and moaned it was so sexy.I grabbed her ass and slapped it. Then Toni pushed herself up to where her back was against my front and I reached and grabbed her breast and kissed and sucked on her neck . Then I rubbed her womanhood and I knew she was about to cum so I leaned down and whispered in her ear and said " Cum". After I said that she came so hard.I took the strap of and I got on my knees sucked her womanhood dry .It was so sweet. I looked up and she was looking down at me.I winked and picked up by her back thighs and sat down on the couch with her on top of me. " You are amazing Ms.Jackson" she said. " I know, I fucked you good". She laughed ,oh her laugh is so beautiful.I noticed she was staring at my breast so I sat up a little more so she was face to face with my boobs.She then grabbed them and massaged them and took one and sucked on my nipple that had a piercing. She then moved to the other one while looking into my eyes and winked at me. I rested my hands on her ass and rubbed it as she laid her head on my shoulder. Little did they know Gil was on the other side the whole time listening and he will tease her about it.

GIL'S POV
As I was walking past Booty's dressing room I heard moaning so I knew she and Toni was having sex. I put my head closer to the door and I heard skin clapping and everything. Strawberry must of came out. I smiled so widely .My bitch finally got somebody to fuck. I then heard a deep moan and of course I knew it was Toni with her deep ass voice.Then the moaning and screaming stopped so I assumed they were done.I knocked on the door to let Dunk know that it's time to leave. I heard the lock click so I opened the door to find Janet sitting on the couch with Toni on top of her. "Well bitch excuse me" I said to them. "What Gil" Janet said. " uh booty it time to go" . I said. She nodded as she stood up with Toni still in her arms I guess Toni was sleeping. Janet patted Toni's ass to wake her up. Whoo Chile let me get out here, so I left the dressing room to let them freshen up.

TONI'S POV
As I was sleeping I heard someone knock on the door and in came Gil.I knew it was him because of his voice. He came to tell Janet that it was time to go. I guess she nodded cause I didn't hear her voice. I felt her stand up as she patted my ass to wake me up. I didn't wake up so she kissed my neck and then I woke up. God I love her lips. I then got out of her arms to see she was staring at me smiling and her hands still massaging my ass. "I have to go ,you wanna come home with me or no" she asked me. " I wanna go home with you" I said. She nodded as she packed everything thing into her bag and put it on her shoulders as she picked me up by my ass so my legs were around her waist and once again I laid my head on her shoulder and fell asleep.

JANET'S POV
As I left my dressing room with Toni in my arms,I got in my car and put her in he passenger side.Gil went home already with kids. I put her seatbelt on and I did the same and I took off on the road to go home. * at Janet's house* I walked into my home with Toni behind me. She had waken up. I lead her upstairs to my room and she sat down on the bed while I grabbed some clothes for me and her.As I turned around she was already sleeping so I just changed here into her pajamas and I went take a shower. I finished my shower and went into my bedroom and got into bed.Once I got comfortable Toni got on top of me and put her face in the crook of my neck.I chuckled as my hands wrapped around her ass and started to rub it.I think I'm starting to like her.