MICHAEL'S KIDS

THE NEXT DAY
JANET'S POV
I woke up to my phone ringing very loudly. I checked my clock and seen that it was 8:00 in the morning. "Ugh turn it off" I heard Toni . I grabbed my phone and looked at the name. It was Michael calling me. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom answered it. "Why are you calling me at eight in the morning" I asked. "Well good morning to you. Anyways I need you to be at neverland at 9:00 he said and hang up the phone. Walking back into my room Toni was no longer in the bed. Instead she was sitting in my chair that was on the side of my bed looking all sexy and shit.

 Instead she was sitting in my chair that was on the side of my bed looking all sexy and shit

" well aren't you the most sexiest woman in the world" I said smiling. She smirked and got up and walked up to me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. She grabbed my face and kissed me before walking into the bathroom. I smacked her ass and watched it jiggle. Toni smirked and closed the door.
I waited after a few minutes before going into the bathroom. Toni was singing one of my songs. She was singing 'Anytime Anyplace'. I smirked and joined her in the shower wrapping my arms around her waist. I groped her breast and kissed her neck. She turned around and grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply on the lips. I moaned and slid my hand down her stomach and rubbed her clit. She moaned her deep moans as I pumped my finger in and out until she came. "Anytime Anyplace" I said. She rolled her eyes and stepped out the shower. I soon followed after as put my robe on. I've decided to ask Toni what happened last nigh cause I don't remember anything. "Toni" I said playing with my fingers. She turned around with her eyes staring deep into my soul. "What happened last night" I asked. "I don't know what you're talking about" she said quickly. I squinted my eyes at her and looked around. I noticed my gun on the table beside my bed. I don't use it unless I have to. "Toni my gun is right there, I don't use it unless I have to"I said watching her closely. "Alright fine I'll tell you" she said and got up and walked to me. She told me everything and I just stood there taking it all in. Once she was finished I started laughing. Toni looked at me like I was crazy. "What's funny" she asked. "He deserved it" was all I said before getting dressed.

 "He deserved it" was all I said before getting dressed

Janet outfit.

I walked downstairs and to my front door. "Alright Toni I'm leaving" I yelled. I soon heard footsteps and Toni came running down the stairs and jumped into my arms. She kissed me and smiled. "Bye love you" she said. Before she could walk off I smacked her ass again. I loved the way it jiggled. She stuck me the finger and walked back upstairs. I walked out the house and locked the door then walked to my car and got in. While driving my phone rang. I checked and it was La'Toya wanting to FaceTime me. I rolled my eyes and answered the phone and put it in my phone holder. "Hey Jan" she said. "Hi la'toya" I said blankly. "Did mike tell you to come to neverland too" she asked. "Yea he did, do you know why" I asked and looked at her. She shook her head no and was about to talk but I quickly hang up the phone. About 30 minutes later I arrived at Neverland and seen all of my siblings cars there. I turned my car off and got out. I walked to the door and opened it since it was already locked. "Hello people I'm here" I said walking into the living room where everyone was. "Finally you're here" Michael said and hugged me and so did the rest. Jackie was glaring at me for some reason. I looked at michael and he just shrugged. "So what did you need to talk about mike" Jermaine asked. "Ok I need help with something" he said looking between us. We stared at him to continue. "Ok guys you can come in now" he said. Three kids came into the living room. "Mike who's kids are these" marlon asked. "Mine" Michael simply said. Our heads shot to him. "What"we all shouted. "Yes these are my kids, Prince ,Paris and blanket" he said naming the three children.