SORRY

TONI'S POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I turned to my side and seen Janet still sleeping. I stared at her for a few hours and went into the bathroom and did my morning hygiene. While brushing my teeth I heard movements so I peeked out the door and seen Janet tossing and turning. She finally calmed down and went to sleep. I finished brushing my teeth and went into my closet. I picked my outfit and put it on. I went downstairs and called my sisters on the group. *on the phone*
Toni: hey guys
Tamar: hey Toni living legend
Trina: hey tone
Traci: hey boo
Towanda: hey sis
Toni: so what y'all doing today
Trina: I'm on a lunch date with a friend
Traci: I'm home doing nothing
Tamar: playing with Logan
Towanda: nothing
Toni: oh ok, I'm thinking about cutting my hair
Trina:well that's goo-Toni!!! *gco by Janet.
Tamar: Toni who is that screaming
Toni: that's Janet I will have to call y'all back later love y'all. " Toni" Janet screamed again. I made it to my bedroom to see Janet sitting Indian style on the bed with her hair looking a hot mess. " what" I said aggravated.  She pouted and just stared at me. Sighing I walked to my bed and got in laying on my stomach. I soon felt Janet climb on my back.  " what the matter baby" I asked. " nothing I didn't see you when I woke up and I got scared" she said. "Oh I'm sorry mommy I was on the phone with my sisters"  I didn't hear anything so I turned on my back and faced Janet who was looking down at me. " kisses" she said poking her lips out. I leaned up and kissed her. She whined and grabbed my head and kissed me deeply and pushed me down back on the bed. " I'm tired daddy" she said. " well go to sleep" I said tired my self. Janet straddled my waist and laid down on my chest. "I love you daddy" she mumbled. " I love you more baby" I said as I fell asleep.

JANET'S POV

I woke up from my nap with Toni. I turned to my side and didn't find her there. I have so clingy to Toni lately she probably aggravated now. I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and other stuff. Once I finished I changed my clothes. I had on sweatpants and a crop top. I heard talking so I walked down the stairs and heard Toni talking to someone. I hid around the corner to listen to the conversation. " umba she has been so clingy lately and it's getting on my nerves" I heard Toni say. That really hurt my feelings. " well Toni maybe she had a bad past and she doesn't want to lose you" her sister said. " yea but it's just aggravating, I can't even sleep without her all up on me" once she said that I rushed upstairs and grabbed all of my belongings and walked downstairs. Tears were falling down my eyes as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my car keys. Toni noticed me and grabbed my arm. I yanked away. " baby what the hell is your problem" she asked. I scoffed. " my problem is you Toni, you could have told me that I was being to clingy or aggravating" I yelled at her. She stated to talk but I cut her off. " where you going" she asked. " I'm going home so I won't be so aggravating around you". After I said those words I walked to my car, got in and drove off.

TONI'S POV
I can't believe she heard me say that. I must of hurt her feelings. " see what you did Toni" I heard towanda say. I walked back into the living room and just started crying. " she hates me umba, instead of talking to her I talked to you and I hurt her feelings" I cried she he held me in her arms. " Toni I know but you have to get her back" she said. " how she probably doesn't even want to see me now" I said wiping my tears away. " you go to her house and apologize or buy her chocolate or anything" she suggested. I nodded. "I have to go now I will see you later" she yelled walking out the door and closing it. Sighing I grabbed my car keys and walked to my car. I decided to go cut my hair first then buy chocolate and other stuff. *fast forward back at Toni's house*. I finished buying her gifts so now I'm heading to her house. Hopefully she won't slam the door in my face.

JANET'S POV
Once I got home I called Gil to come over. I really needed my best friend. I heard my front door open and there stood Gil with his arms open. I ran into his arms and we stood there for a few seconds. I finally pulled away and walked back into the living room. " so what the matter booty" Gil asked. I told him everything. By looking at his red face I could tell he was angry. " I should beat her ass" he said getting up. " no Gil it's okay" I said trying to calm him down. He finally calmed down and went into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of wine. He handed me a glass and I didn't hesitate to gulp it all down. " let's get in the pool I'm bored" I said getting up. Gil followed me to my room. He sat on the bed while I went change into the closet.  I came out the closet and Gil had to do a double take.I chuckled. We made it outside and into the backyard. "Gil take a picture" I said. He grabbed my phone and unlocked it. He took the picture and captioned it.