GOING ON TOUR

JANETS'S POV
I woke up to my phone ringing. Toni groaned and told me to turn it off. I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. It was Gil calling me at 7 in the damn morning. "What Gil" I basically screamed into the phone. "Damn bitch. Anyways I just got a call from the tour people and they need you to go on tour" he said. "No I'm not going" I said. Gil sighed and stayed silent for a moment. "Dunk I'm sorry but you have too" he said. "Ok just let me talk to Toni first,ok" I sighed. He said ok and hang up. I got back in bed and just stared at Toni. She soon opened her eyes and stared back at me. "What" she whined. I chuckled and poked her cheek. "Nothing I just wanna look at you" I smiled. She rolled her eyes and turned from me. I pouted and kept poking her back. "Janet stop and go your ass back to sleep" she mumbled. I smacked my lips and closed my eyes and went back to sleep. *2:30 p.m*. "Daddy wake up" I whined while shaking Toni. She groaned and pulled the covers over her head. "Ok then I'll just go back to my ex" I said pretending to leave. "I wish the fuck you would" Toni said removing the covers. Her morning voice is so sexy. "I have to talk to you" I said. She looked at me waiting for me to continue. "I have to go on tour" I said quickly. Her face was just solid. "How long are you gonna be gone" she asked. I dreaded this part. "7 months" I said. She got up and walked to me. She grabbed my face in her hands and rubbed my cheeks with her thumbs. "Ok I'm cool with that, but if any bitch try to touch or even talk to you, you call me and I will fly my ass to where you are, understand" she said. I nodded as she let go of my face. "Good" she said. I was about to leave but Toni cleared her throat so I turned around and looked at her. "So you was go leave and not give daddy a kiss" she asked. I sighed and hesitantly walked to her. She quickly grabbed me by my throat and kissed me. I moaned as her hands found there way to my ass picking me up. I found myself against the wall with Toni sucking on my neck. "Mmm" I moaned. "Daddy please no" I whined. I opened my eyes to see Toni staring deep into my soul. "Excuse me" she raised a eyebrow. "I-I um m-my legs are still s-sore" I stuttered. She put me down and walked out the room. She does that when something is wrong. I sighed and followed her downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools. "Michelle" I said. She didn't answer. "Daddy" I said. She finally turned around and looked at me. Damn Gil for giving her that name. "What's wrong daddy" I pouted. "I'm scared that if you leave you'll never come back" she said. "It's ok Toni, I'll always come back to you" I said grabbing her hands. "Forever" she asked. "Always" I said. She smiled and kissed my nose. "Ok so I have to leave at 8:00 tonight" I said. "The kids will be back by then" she said. Also we're at my house this time. We go back and forth. "I've noticed how Deizel is always by your side" Toni said. "Yea he told me that I'm his angel"I smiled. She smiled too and poked my cheek. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her as she laid her head down on my chest. "I'm gonna miss you" she pouted. "Me too daddy" I sighed. I looked the time on my phone it was 6:00 p.m . "Let's go somewhere" I said unwrapping my arms form Toni. She looked at me in confusion. I pulled her up and dragged her to the door. I grabbed my keys off the table by the door and pulled her out to my car. I opened the door for her and she got. Then I went to my side and got in and started the car. Pulling out the driveway and onto the road, I headed towards the beach.

TONI'S POV
I'm still kind of sad that Janet is leaving. Like how the hell am I supposed to take care of four kids. My thoughts were interrupted by Janet calling my name. "Huh" I said. "We're here" she smiled. I looked and we were at the beach. I looked back at Janet and she was still smiling. "Why are we here" I asked. She didn't say anything she just got out of the car and came on my side. She opened the door and held her hand out. I grabbed it and got out the car. We took our shoes off walking hand and hand in the sand. I was still deep in my thoughts when I noticed Janet had let  go of my hand. I looked behind me and there she was sitting in the sand watching the ocean.  I walked back to her and sat in between her legs. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her chin on top of my head. It was silent except for the waves crashing m. "I come here to clear my mind and think" Janet said. "Does it help" I asked rubbing her hand. "Yes, yes it does" she said. We continued to watch the sunset until my phone rang. It was Tamar calling me. "Hello" I said. "Toni please come get y'all's kids. Deizel keeps crying about his angel" she said. He was crying for Janet. For what reason? I don't know. "Ok we're on our way" I said and hang up. "What's wrong" Janet asked. "Tamar called and said that Deizel was crying for his angel. You" I said. She nodded and I got up and helped her get up and we walked back to her car. She opened my door and I got in. Then she went on her side and got in as well starting the car. *an hour later*. We finally arrived at Tamar's house. Janet got down and walked to the door and unlocked it with the key I gave her. I realized she was taking so long so I got out and walked into the house. I heard crying so I walked upstairs. It was coming from Tamar's room. There was Tamar sitting on the bed looking worried and Janet was too busy trying to get Deizel to stop crying. "What happened" I asked Tamar. "Well we were watching a movie and all of a sudden Deizel started crying about his angel. Who or what is his angel" she asked. I looked at Janet she looked at me. "Janet is. I don't know for what reason" I said. Tamar nodded and continued to watch them. About 30 minutes later Deizel stopped crying. Janet picked him up and he immediately clung onto her wrapping his legs around his waist and laying his head on her shoulder. Janet walked out the room followed by denim. "What else happened" I asked Tamar. She shrugged and got under the covers. "Well we're gonna go. Night" I said leaving out the room. "Night love you" she yelled. I yelled it back and walked out the house. Janet was already in the drivers seat and the kids were sleeping. Now we just had to go get blanket and Paris so we are on the way now. Around 6:40 we made it to momma k house. I got out this time and opened the door to the house since I now have a key. "Mommy" blanket and Paris yelled. "Hi my babies" I smiled. They ran to me and hugged me. "Are y'all ready to go" they nodded and grabbed their suitcases. Momma k walked out the kitchen and came hug me. "Bye I'll see y'all later" she said. We walked out the house to Janets car and got in.

At Janet's house
JANET'S POV
We finally arrived home and the kids were still sleeping. I carried denim and Deizel while Toni carried blanket and Paris. I went to denims room and laid him down in his bed then I went to Deizel room. All of them already had their sleep clothes on when we picked them up. He clung on to me not wanting to leg go. "No" he said. "Bub you have to sleep in your own bed" I said. "I don't want to" he argued. I sighed and went to my room to see Toni walking out the bathroom in sleep clothes. How the hell she did that so quick. She looked at me and sighed. "He still doesn't want to sleep in his own bed" I said. She nodded and got in bed. I laid Deizel down and went into my bathroom and turned the shower on. Stripping out of my clothes I got in the shower letting the hot water run down my body. I washed and rinsed my body then got out. I put on some sweatpants and a shirt and my Nike shoes then  walked into my room. Toni was watching tv with Deizel sleeping in her arms. I smiled and walked to the bed. It was now 7:30. The damn time needs to slow down. "Toni"I said. She looked at me and poked her lip out. Laughing I pulled her out of bed and picked her up . She wrapped her  thick thighs around my waist and arms around my waist. I walked to my secret guest bedroom that nobody needs to know about except for me and now Toni. It was also soundproof. I closed the door and threw her down on the bed. I hovered over her looking down at her. She smiled and pulled me down to her lips. I moaned as she grabbed my ass again squeezing it. Her hands trailed their way under my shirt unhooking my bra. She took it and threw it. Toni flipped us over hovering over me sliding my sweatpants off and panties. "I see your wet for daddy" she smirked. Then she took off my shirt leaving me naked. Out of nowhere she slammed into me. How the fuck did she put it on without me looking. "Damn Toni" I moaned. "What you just called me" she asked looking into my eyes. I didn't answer her so she pulled out and came back in me harder. "FUCK fuck daddy shit" I yelled. She smirked again gripping my waist tightly. "I-I'm cuming"I moaned. Toni leaned down by my ear and bit it. "Cum for daddy" she said. I arched my back and squirted. Then she spread my legs and slurped up all my juices. I stayed still as she got up and handed me my clothes. Finally getting feeling in my legs I got up and put my clothes back on. Toni grabbed me by my ass and deeply kissed me adding her tongue. Moaning I pulled away and opened the door. Toni smacked my ass causing me to whine. We walked back to my room and Toni got back in the bed. It was now 7:59. My phone dinged. It was Joey telling me he was outside. "Joey is here" I said. She bit her lip and kissed me so passionately. She pulled away and kissed my nose. "Love you so much Janet"she said. "And I love you more daddy" I smiled. She smiled too and watched as I kissed Deizels forehead and left out the room. I then walked to denim, Paris and Blanekts room and gave them kisses on their foreheads too. I walked downstairs and took the door. I opened the door and closed it walking to the car. Joey got out and grabbed my suitcase putting it in the trunk. We both got in as I got in the passenger side. He pulled out my driveway and onto the road.

Just a little sum for today
Vote/comment😎